Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
is bif's pr talking about how much they love pussy juice and pretending to be a newscaster?

or is this just some meme that I don't get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. I just miss him so much I can't help but mention it every single post I make. hosed if I know what kind of stupid meme I might sound like, I am just in mourning okay!!

Tired Moritz posted:

is bif's pr talking about how much they love pussy juice and pretending to be a newscaster?

or is this just some meme that I don't get

I thought we did the newscaster thing already though, or something like it anyway. These things can't all be gold I guess.

Anyway, in conclusion, I'm leaning towards pera again unless she gets all game face soon.

This is Bifauxnen signing off.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
spoiler warning I don't even have a game face

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

I miss drowned in pussy juice.

I pronounce Bifauxnen like bishounen

does anybody know if scum is hiring and/or if I can crash with anyone tonight

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
This whole game is a meme I don't get.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): Anidav, Bifauxnen, peramene, Quidthulhu, Tired Moritz, tpink

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 25th, 2017 at 12:46 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 day, 2 hours.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. He was taken from us too soon. Why did it have to be him, instead of Anidav?

but at least it should all be over soon. This looks like MYLO so how about a massclaim why not

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. I miss his big red text title, and its ironic reflections on how being shamed on an internet forum can lead to genuine self-improvement, if one is open to the possibility. Truly, he was too deep for this game.

peramene posted:

Hi token pervert here, bif got hit by an airplane and won't be posting normally or at all hence

also I think I hosed myself with a mirror trying to look in my own window, birb wrote a lot

how hard is it to just say you got no results, if that's what this is supposed to mean? And what the hell was going on yesterday? Everything is obfuscated when it doesn't have to be. I would definitely prefer to vote peramene today - just gotta remember to use her full name in case of more VF shenanigans.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
This is the weirdest post restriction ever.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

peramene posted:

Hi token pervert here, bif got hit by an airplane and won't be posting normally or at all hence

also I think I hosed myself with a mirror trying to look in my own window, birb wrote a lot

I don't understand this. But this is probably true of most of pera's posts.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Who hasn't claimed yet

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:ghost:aww it's nice you miss me:ghost:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Bif are you still going to be in character if you just go on a Bill O'Reilly expletive-laden "gently caress it we'll do it live" kind of tirade.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. It's really not that complicated. I don't even have to go into any flowery detail or anything, I just thought it would be nice.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:ghost: rude :ghost:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

tpink posted:

This is the weirdest post restriction ever.

:ghost: you should be thankful, my first thought was 'each post must contain all 26 letters of the alphabet and at least 5 symbols from the shift-number line on the keyboard:ghost:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. He actually bothered to give reads when he showed up, even if they were wrong. Even in death, he somehow seems to add more to the game than some others who are still alive. How can I go on without him?!

I mean look at tpink and Tired. I shouldn't have to still be paranoid about them too by now, but here we are. And then there's Anidav, who complains about "sleepwalking" but only cases me just for posting a lot, because there just has to be an active scum, there just has to be, and then he doesn't even stick with casing me that hard either.

I am really tempted now to vote Anidav just for tradition's sake, but unless anyone bothers to show up and somehow talk me out of it I'm sticking with peramene as my preference for today.

(if Quid is scum I guess he earned it by actually making a post or two, that's a big step for him and I want to encourage him in his personal development.)

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Sif I'm scum. Its just hard to case anyone else besides bif because everyone else is just in danger meh'ing along.

Who hasn't claimed a role yet though

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
the last time I tried to make a case, everyone went "youre wrong". it's a bummer.

imo I think it's quid and anidav, playing with pera is confusing and I can't read her.

btw im vt

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Dunno how you think I could be scum.

I'm always left alive for fun

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. While I never thought of him as the spreadsheet type, I'm sure in a game this low content he could have easily kept enough mental notes to remember who'd claimed what and who hadn't claimed a thing.

(for the record, no I have not bothered to make a spreadsheet for this game)

Anidav posted:

Sif I'm scum. Its just hard to case anyone else besides bif because everyone else is just in danger meh'ing along.

peramene has posted a fair bit and also claimed things, there is interesting content there to analyse, why don't you give an opinion on her at all? Temptation to vote Anidav at MYLO... rising...

Anidav posted:

Who hasn't claimed a role yet though

Even if you really hadn't been paying any attention to remember this off the top of your head, how hard would it be to just read back through people's posts and find out? what a leaner!

I do hope we can arrange that massclaim though. I have just one educated guess about Birb's setup and I'm looking forward to seeing if it's right.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. Sometimes, in the long lonely waits between posts in this thread, I swear I can hear his name whispered on the wind.

Anidav posted:

Dunno how you think I could be scum.

I'm always left alive for fun

And yet, yesterday you acted like tpink wanting to vote you must've been me whispering from scumdoc :v:

I am expecting a rousing argument from you soon on whether you agree peramene is the right vote for today or not! Wouldn't hurt for others to weigh in too, of course.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I've been a bit caught up today with replacing appliances so bear with me will give it a shot in the evening after some cereal

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I miss drowned in pussy juice. So much that I can no longer bear to be apart from him.

The OP states:

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

[*]Edit posts if you wanna get MODKILLED LIKE A scummy Baby

this is starting to sound pretty dang good.

Right now it is probably MYLO. If we strategically waited for an NK to whittle one of us down make it LYLO... either I'd get killed off anyway so you all can finally be left to your own devices, or someone else would get killed to wring out that last bit of miller paranoia this game, leading to my possible mislunch. So let's cut to the chase.

If anyone claims cop, don't believe them. I'm convinced that Birb's joke in making me a miller was that there was never a cop to begin with. And if there was one who both never managed to hit scum by now, and never bothered to even breadcrumb any decent town results either, or just hit the NK'ed dead townies all game, well just gently caress them.

I recommend voting peramene (don't forget to use her full name), or Anidav.

EDITED TO ADD: for real this time!

Bifauxnen fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jul 24, 2017

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

playing with pera is confusing and I can't read her.

Catch me in the club being incomprehensible

Here's the shiggy: last night birb have me like two paragraphs worth of prose because I asked if I could voyeur myself, then he told me all about how bif got hit by an airplane (the flip, I assume) and wouldn't be posting normally - as is obviously the case

I honestly have so little idea what's going on apart from Smooth Criminal

#vote Bifauxnen

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 25th, 2017 at 12:46 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 14 hours, 59 minutes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 25th, 2017 at 12:46 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 7 hours, 14 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

gently caress post restrictions

KILL ME BIRB

WHY CANT I DIE

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I miss drowned in pussy juice. Despite their gross username they seemed pretty cool.

Also ##vote Quid. My gut is screaming at me that this is a scumlurk game. And Quid's the lurkiest of them all.

This is Tired Moritz signing off.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

I miss drowned in pussy juice. Despite their gross username they seemed pretty cool.

Also ##vote Quid. My gut is screaming at me that this is a scumlurk game. And Quid's the lurkiest of them all.

This is Tired Moritz signing off.

did you not read pera's post

did you not find her total lack of awareness of what I was doing a bit alarming

did you not notice that Anidav never engaged even when I pointed out she had something to read

and actually just never loving showed

at all

despite being in Australian timezones

also it's MYLO so you might not want to throw around your vote like that if this was a world where anyone posted ever

just gently caress all of you KILL ME BIRB

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

pera, t/d are you scum

if you pick d I dare you to post your PM

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Bifauxnen posted:

did you not notice that Anidav never engaged even when I pointed out she had something to read

at all

also it's MYLO so you might not want to throw around your vote like that if this was a world where anyone posted ever

I would vote for pera too.

##unvote

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

tpink posted:

Woke up excited to see 40 new posts. Having read them, I want to dunk anidav next.

Should have done this yesterday, really.

##vote anidav

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Anidav posted:

I've been a bit caught up today with replacing appliances so bear with me will give it a shot in the evening after some cereal

This is a cute bit. :kiddo:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also really don't like TM voting and them immediately backing off it, no siree.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bifauxnen posted:

at all

There is no release, even in death.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

yeah ok let's go with Anidav then, it's a proud Auspol tradition

##vote Anidav

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im timezone'd aligned with australia. I ain't a fan of this bandwagon