Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
hEY

1. Anidav
  2. Bifauxnen
  3. chaoslord
  4. Dick Bastardly
  5. drowned in pussy juice
  6. EXAKT Science
  7. HiipFire
  8. iajanus
  9. peramene
  10. Quidthulhu
  11. Slamburger
  12. Somberbrero
  13. The Ninth Layer
  14. Tired Moritz
  15. tpink

BK made a game called "Intrigue in King Rathben’s Court - A Game of Mafia" which didn't get off the ground

Fortunately your boy SLASHER hAWKE is here to pick up the slack and run this gsme for 15 players

From BKs original post this game is about

Bottleknihgt posted:

The Empire of Korthia is a large, bloated country made up of many different peoples. The authority of the soverezzzzzzzz
:tootzzz: :tootzzz:
WHO CARES LETS PLAY SOME GOSH DANG MAFIA

I don't know what the setup is so I made my own setup but it is fiathful to the flavour

b]Rules[/b] HERE ARE THE RULED
  • Days are at least 24 hours long, starting and ending around midday AEST ( sometime in the evenign US Eastern).
  • Postign between hammer and flip is encouraged
  • Votes will be majority of players to hammer (days can end in a n0-dunk).
  • DUNK SOMEONE ON DAY ONE YOU TURKEYS
  • THere are some roles and some non-roles, dom'tplay night action mafia though
  • Non town and town players may have been given fake flavour about king ratben or whatever
  • Edit posts if you wanna get MODKILLED LIKE A scummy Baby
  • Deadposts are okay as long as it's something I would have posted
  • Don’t directly quote mod PMs becuase I probably lied to you lol

Role FAQ: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roles

Sample Town wincon
You are Town-aligned. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
[/quote]

SHALASHASKA HAWKE fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jul 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

chaoslord posted:

I am going to try my hand at :justpost:ing regardless of the amount of content in the post in this game.

:coolspot:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

EXAKT Science posted:

I'm gonna kick your rear end, birb

:wow:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

:bisonyes:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

yeaH give me one mpre

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

:bisonyes:

I will finishm role PMs to start later tonight/this morning where you are

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

porbably

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

I sent PMs out

somebody got dunked n0 but king roethlisben governored it

Look at that moron

game starts

Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (15): Anidav, Bifauxnen, chaoslord, Dick Bastardly, drowned in pussy juice, EXAKT Science, HiipFire, iajanus, peramene, Quidthulhu, Slamburger, Somberbrero, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, tpink

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 15th, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

did amyone read fhe rules??

SLASHER HAWKE posted:

[*]DUNK SOMEONE ON DAY ONE YOU TURKEYS

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

at swans will update latre

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

okayokay

iajanud, Cowpox, Vanilla town got dukned day 1

quote:

You are Cowpox.
As far as diseases go, you're not too bad I guess. Very helpful for inoculating people against smallpox, which is much worse.

get me actioms

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

hey overnight SOMBERBERO died

somberbreo, Bizarro Quinn, Vanilla town

quote:

You are Bizarro Quinn from Sealab 2021.
Prepare to have your mind blown by the razor sharp intellect of... Bizarro Quinn!

You are vanilla town! You have no special powers for now, so make your vote count!

it's now Day 2

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

someone must have given Somber a peanut

ALSO I'm not at a. Computer so I won't update votefinder yet but I know what the dunk threshold is do not test me

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

botefinder is updated now

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

PLAYERS: i just heard on t he news that mods are taking the "Let Lurkers Live" challenge. please dont do this
ME: you have no power over me, old man

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

gosh fine okay

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Kign Roethlisben stands astride his custome made colosseum.

"THE SPICE MUST OFLW" he yells like a dumbass

At this signal the two most baby back bitch players are decapitsted right in their weak rear end necks

EXAJT Science, Electromagnetism, scum-aligned framer fuckign imbecile who did more before game start than in the goddamn game is dead who's smart now tough guy

quote:

You are Electromagnetism. King doucheben has mocked you for long enough and now it's time to take him down.

You are a framer. Each night you can visit a target. If your target is invistigated that night they will return a not-town result.

Lambsburger, Coriolanus Effect, townish flavourcop stinkpile get the gently caress outta here

quote:

You are the Coriolis Effect. You here to hunt the wicked scum.

You are a Flavourcop. Each night you may target a player and find out some more about their character flavour.

I hope you're happy

get me night a tioms

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Votecount for Day 2

EXAKT Science (3): Tired Moritz, Anonymous, Anonymous
Slamburger (2): Anonymous, Anonymous
Quidthulhu (1): tpink, tpink, tpink
tpink (1): Bifauxnen, Anidav, Bifauxnen
peramene (1): Bifauxnen
chaoslord (1): drowned in pussy juice, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, peramene, peramene
Bifauxnen (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Quidthulhu
Tired Moritz (1): The Ninth Layer
Anidav (1): peramene

Not Voting (5): chaoslord, Dick Bastardly, EXAKT Science, HiipFire, Slamburger

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 18th, 2017 at 1:15 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 3 hours, 27 minutes.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

The Ninth Layer, Shower Head (Ornate), Toen Messageman got taken out on N2

quote:

You are a Shower Head (Ornate)

Each night you may PM me a message to send to another player. Your message must be 140 characters or less.

SLASHER SPOILER: the messages were changed to @dril tweets

It is npw DAY3

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

haha man

oh man

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

King Roethben likes the look of soneone he sees

"Hey Bae, get over here"

no not you the actual Bae

Kibg Rætheben then pulls off his left forearm and a bunch of just like, animated tentaclws spring out, an anticipartoy grin of evil intent dpreads across his face

"kept me waitign huh?"

poo poo is about to get real

HiipFire, busb (anime), vanills town got dumked on d3!

quote:

You are busb, the anime. Anime is your favourite thing in the world. You hear this king guy likes animes too. You should be friends.

You are vanilla town! You have no special powers for now, so make your vote count!

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Votecount for Day 3

HiipFire (6): Bifauxnen, peramene, tpink, drowned in pussy juice, Anidav, chaoslord
Quidthulhu (0): chaoslord, chaoslord
Bifauxnen (0): drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Dick Bastardly (0): drowned in pussy juice, drowned in pussy juice
Anidav (0): tpink, tpink

Not Voting (4): Dick Bastardly, HiipFire, Quidthulhu, Tired Moritz

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 20th, 2017 at noon AEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

hsut up

it's. Night

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

drowned in pussy juice, a coin, toen bodyguard died overnight

quote:

You are a coin. Just a regular old coin.

You are a bodyguard. Each night you may choose a player to protect. If that player gets attacked you may die in their place.

It's day 4

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

hey Birb, dipj is still in votefinder

sorry.im sorry
im tyring to remove it

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Dick Bastardly posted:

not reading the game and only joke posting is the greatest contribution a good mafia player can make in this game.

:yossame: ecxept mod

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/dril/status/115478751965483008

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

dICKYb, Snagglepuss, self-aligmed 1xbullerproof jeSTER got dunked today mashallah brother jester

quote:

You are Snagglepuss. You hate mafia and don't want to play anymore but you don't have the courage to self vig so you hope you can get others to take you out.
You may not vote for yourself
UNLESS it is to hammer yourself in which case good job.

ggood jbo

the rest of youb sacks need to get your act tigether

it's nighttime

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

chaolsord, busb (talking plane), Town PR INFILCter got taken out on N4

<picture of firsky dingo plane crash goes here>
BOOSH

quote:

You are busb, the talking plane. Anime is bad. Video games are bad. mafia is bad. Everything is bad except for Masterchef. You have been telling people this for 420 years. If anyone disagrees you must punish them.

You are a Post Restriction Inflicter. Each night you may target another player, the next day they get a post Restriction of some sort. You can think of some if you'd like but I might not use them. Choose something fun.

its day 5

will fix votefinder soon

ave at it

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Anidav posted:

What have you been doing at night Bifauxnen?

abyb

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Votecount for Day 5

Anidav (4): tpink, Bifauxnen, Tired Moritz, Quidthulhu
Quidthulhu (0): Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz, Tired Moritz

Not Voting (2): Anidav, peramene

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 25th, 2017 at 12:46 p.m. AEST -- that's in about 2 hours, 9 minutes.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Anidav, C&C Recon Bike, town tryna get home got dunked todya

quote:

You are a Recon Bike from Command & Conquer. You got lost and need to get home to daddy Kane.

In addition to the standard town win condition. Each night I will roll a d20. If the cumulative total of your rolls reaches 100, you win separately to the other town. You will remain in the game as town if this happens.

You are Town-aligned. You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
[/quote]

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

wait

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Bifauxnen posted:

I'll stop shy of posting my PM though cause that is a legit dick move

yeah it is isn't it

Bifaunxen, Jai Alai, scum-aligmed reverse dEATH MILLer broke her PR despite her genuine emotions of missing drowned in pussy juice
also she needs to finish her LP

quote:

You are Jai Alai, the world's most dangerous game.

You are a reverse death miller. You will flip town upon dying. Your true role will be revealed at the end of the game.

You are Scum-aligned. You win when there are no longer any threats to your team.

its night get me action

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

After days of unsuccessful lynches, the town gave up and left.

Without any people blocking for him, King Roethlisben was assaulted by wave after wave of defensive linemN, linebackers and he'll even a safety got him a couple times

then these like, ducks? wandered in and just started kicking the poo poo out of King Rathbnn

The ducks declared themselves the new kings.

It was all over.

quote:

SLASHER HAWKE wrote on Jul 13, 2017 11:10:

You are Jai Alai, the world's most dangerous game.

You are a miller. If investigated by a cop you will return a not-town result.

Peramene, Teohdore Roosevelt, town pervert cripple Voyeur

quote:

SLASHER HAWKE wrote on Jul 13, 2017 10:41:

You are Teddy Roosevelt. Your crippling illness has prevented you from joining King Roethben front lines so now you mope around being weird. You love nothing more than spying on others at night using a telescope fashioned from a bunch of old glasses, watching others do the things you wish you could do yourself. Who knows the depths of your depravity?

You are a Voyeur. Each night you may target another player and learn what actions happened to them. You will not learn who performed the actions. This extra layer of mystery makes it that little bit more alluring, don't you think?

QUIdthulhu, Kubla Khan, Vanilla town

quote:

SLASHER HAWKE wrote on Jul 13, 2017 11:28:

You are Kubla Khan. Not the guy, the poem. Written down on a sheet of paper. "In Xanadu did Kubla Khan a stately pleasure some decree..." etc. Congratulations, you're a work of art about an opium dream getting interrupted.

donw got themselves ENDGAMED by

tIRED MORITZ, Philadelphia Eagles, Scum Roleblocked

quote:

[quote]
SLASHER HAWKE wrote on Jul 13, 2017 10:55:

You are the Philadelphia Eagles

You don't know whether this King Roethlisben is related to Ben Roethlisberger, but there's a fair chance, and now you're going to take him out.

You are a roleblocker. You may target another player at night and they will be unable to use any ability they may have.
Note that your results will not tell you if they tried to use an ability but rather whether your own action was successful.

You are scum aligned, and win when there are no longer any threats to your faction.

AND

tpink, Infinitum's Abandoned LP, scum godfather

quote:

SLASHER HAWKE wrote on Jul 13, 2017 10:53:

You are Infinitum's Abandoned Let's Play. Some time ago Inf started a Let's Play of King of Dragon Pass. He made every wrong choice and yet still managed to never fail a hero quest. The ultimate failure was that he never finished it.

The resulting power vacuum gave the ducks all the opportunity they need to take over. It's time to show King Rorthlisben what happens when you gently caress with the ducks.

Here's a hint: don't gently caress with the ducks.

You are a Scum Godfather. Any investigations on you will show you as town-aligned.

You are scum aligned, and win when there are no longer any threats to your faction.

Scum & Jester Victory

:ducksiren::ducksiren:THANKS FOR PLAYIFN!!:ducksiren::ducksiren:

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

If you hadn't already guessed I borrowed this setup which was originally BUSBfia created by pirbstriek

There were 11 town / 3 scum / 1 3P jester

Town was
5 x vanilla-ish (including Anidav)
Miller
messenger (broken)
flavourcop
PR Inflicter
Bodyguard
Voyeur

Scum had godfather, framer, roleblocker.

The only roles with any utility were voyeur and roleblocker. Prior to the game I thought voyeur was useless but in practice I can see how it makes it really hard to fakeclaim if used properly.

Jester is a pro-scum 3P role.

As Bif correctlt guessed there was no cop and in this game not enough flips to make people suspect there was a cop. I thought when Anidav was pushing people for cliams one of the scum may have faked cop at that point but they didn't, also this would be risky with voyeur hanging around.

The only bearing fla our could have had on the game was somehow picking up that there were two busb characters, representing the mystics duality of bsub.

I have some thoughrs about how it panned out.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

The scums kind of sleepwalked to the win (as did DickyB), I feel tpink and Moritz got themselves into an awkward position on D1 when they both came out and declared super early that they thought Bif vs TNL was a town-town slapfight. Nobody else was really posting at that point so they couldn't really case other people. The problem with declaring both sides of an argument as town is that it reduces the pool of people you can advocate to be mislynched.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

scumdoc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

you can see in the doc that EXAKT actually showed up during nightphase, similarly Slamburger pm'd an action for that phase and said he would participate more but neither showed up the next day which is why I modkilled

• Locked thread