Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Kinda hosed up to make your friends fight each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Rigel posted:

lol wtf

UFC's matchmaker gonna get yelled at when he returns to Vegas.

https://twitter.com/ekc/status/885228524465999872

What the heck am I supposed to look for here

E: I guess cause he's in a photo with Ariel, ufcs #1 enemy. I was expecting something more for some reason.

Rubellavator fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jul 12, 2017

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Did Brock ever even offer an excuse or anything?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Just checking in to make sure Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier is still going to happen on Saturday. Nobody has been injured or tested positive for anything or been involved in a car accident, right?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Omnikin posted:

Not yet- still a ton of time

Right. I plan to check in daily.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Just checking in again, are Jones and Cormier still fighting on Saturday?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I think people are tired of DC vs Jones. It's worth noting that this is now the fifth time they've been scheduled to fight, and that they've only actually fought once.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Jones missing weight, then winning and not getting the belt, and loving up somehow and getting suspended before the rematch, would be the proper continuation of this series.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Such a career statement, Tyrone Woodley, the greatest welterweight by default.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I'm not sure that Rory MacDonald's nose can survive at the highest level anymore.

• Locked thread