Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Memento posted:

If I buy the PPV on Fightpass, do I get a replay of it at all? Or is it just for the live show?

you'll have access to the ppv for i wanna say 24 hours before you have to buy it again

pro tip: if you leave the browser window open and the ppv paused, that time can potentially be extended indefinitely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Le Saboteur posted:

Is shooting carp a thing in the US? I've like caught one fishing but shooting fish seems strange.

I think before the Kos fight, part of the at-home footage was Johny going bow-fishing

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

it's the inverse of the Jardine Sprawl

he is knocked out, he is no longer fighting a man, it wasn't a feinted takedown, and Bofando is also the exact opposite of Ryan bader

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

Did Brock ever even offer an excuse or anything?

he's a white boy, and he's jacked

deal with it

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brock beating Stipe to continue the heavyweight curse and then pissing nuclear would be the best :colbert:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mouse and Nunes defending at UFC 215, I expect 0 promotion for the card just so Dana can poo poo on the champs

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Here's my unrequested idiot's breakdown:

Weidman is bigger, stronger, and probably has better overall grappling

Kelvin is quicker, puts his strikes together better, and has a better finishing instinct.

The X-factor going into this fight now that Kelvin made weight, is how severe Weidman's HOT BRAIN still is after all those knees he's taken to the face in a short amount of time.

If this was a Goonweight event, I'd be picking Gastelum to finish it by submission in the 2nd (after rocking Chris, Kelvin will jump on his neck)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Gastelum winning is so inevitable in my mind I'm trying to decide who his next fight should be. I still think he needs a little more seasoning before moving on to Yoel or Bisping, but he can probably take Silva apart.

rockhold or jacare maybe

really want to see former welterweights gastelum and whittaker fight for the 185lb belt

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bundt Cake posted:

weidman didnt have crazy gastank. he got tired. I don't get that one

The excuse for his gassing for the longest time was that he took so many short notice fights, but he did ok vs Machida, but got extremely sleepy vs Rockhold.

Such is the nature of This Gay Sport

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Chris Camozzi is now a signed Glory kickboxer.

I hope there's a guy named Souza in Glory to ruin his day

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Embedded 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au9HzCadrHU

highlights include

- Cyborg and Gabi Garcia accidentally headbutting each other

- Tyron Woodley finding Indian people to show them the clip of the movie "Sultan" he was in with mega star Salman Khan

- Demian Maia making eggs with his kids

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

david carmichael posted:

Iirc knight got severely crushered by kawajiri. So. Itll probably look like that

Yeah, but since then, he called a man a bitch for coming for a takedown, beat Bruce Leroy and thrashed an adult allegedly named "Chas". He might be FOR REAL

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

every pair of fight shorts should feature the screaming face of a "random" "fan" like that Tommy guy who helped DJ beat Horiguchi

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

So far, Ronda has 0 tests in 2017. in 2016, she was tested 9 times, and in 2015, 8 times.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Fighters know what they're doing!!!!

CainVelasquezLegExtension.gif

once again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW8dwvnx4Dw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

It's the funniest, especially said out loud, but ultimately it was simply a spelling error on a mockup caused by transposing two letters, whereas Anderson Aldo does nor exist and North Ireland does.

Conor McGregor
Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

• Locked thread