Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

Think we need a thread for Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series as well, or could we use the Fightpass thread? It's not actually a UFC promotion, Dana got a separate promoter's license for it. Probably so he didn't have to pay insurance or something lol

Fightpass thread would make the most sense in my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I am aware of that thread, doesn't change my opinion.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
God dammit. I like Mousasi and he was actually close to a title shot, and decided to go play touch butt with Scott Coker again.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento posted:

Dana White's Tuesday Night Contenders

That show needs a new name so badly.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's only so many times a loser on the show getting drunk and trying to fight someone else who isn't eliminated can be considered entertaining.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I used to like Ariel but his constant complaining about every little thing gold old quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rigel posted:

The UFC insisted on writing the checks to everyone at the UFC show on FOX simply to have a "gotcha" on everybody should they need it.

Where did this ever get stated as being the case or are we just inferring whatever we want and passing it off as fact?

• Locked thread