Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Woodley is going to have tepid five round decisions with everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

213 Embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2XLCkCl7qo

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Shogun-OSP 2 set for September

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I hope Cool Dad DC manhandles the poo poo out of Jones and gets to celebrate with his Popeye's

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

At least she isn't playing Elder Scrolls Online with Jessamyn Duke

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

loving wonderful

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Leslie Smith is cool

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

drat, the first one is full Three Stooges with the double eye poke

Maybe the second one is like James Irvin vs Alessio Sakara when Alessio socked him right in the eyeball?

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Fight Motion but it's six minutes of people getting eye poked

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

SquirrelGrip posted:

didnt mobn re-appear recently

Wasn't she LeftistMuslimObama?

chaleski fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jul 18, 2017

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Snowman_McK posted:

The sad thing about the reebok deal is that the UFC absolutely did their part, offering Reebok a really good opportunity and going to bat for them afterwards, and Reebok just absolutely half assed it. It's funny to make fun of 'Giblert Melendez' or them using the wrong eagle for Poland, but even when the products had the names spelt correctly, they were just the most uninteresting, generic poo poo.

The UFC made a deal that took a large amount if not most of their roster's income away, I don't think anyone came out good

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Kilometers Davis posted:

I don't particularly enjoy watching him fight but I find it hard to hate Woodley at the end of the day. He's winning and keeping his health intact. It's smart.

That's true, but when he whines about not being liked or pushed more despite being literally the most boring champ in history he can gently caress off

Also he started to pop off a bit in the 2nd round and opening up a bit and tricked me into thinking that he might actually put on a fun fight but nope, he went right back to his usual self

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I want GSP to fight Woodley because I'm certain that GSP would likely beat him and because my man Bobby Knuckles is more than overdue for a crack at Bisping

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

also Bobby Knuckles hosed up his knee and is possibly out until 2018, which is the other half of the equation that opened the door to GSP/Bisping

gently caress, I completely missed that but that makes sense, Bisping should send him flowers for taking out the top guys for him then sitting it out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Tito continues to be the worst

quote:

“Ronda was a flash in the pan. And nothing against her, she was a great champ at the time, but when you’re getting hand-fed opponents, it is what it is. But Cris is not a person to submit people and give them an opportunity to do it again, she’s a person to knock people out. As you heard tonight at the press conference, people comparing her to a Mike Tyson. But now she’s a confident person, is keeping her hips low and yeah, she swings like Mike Tyson. All of her sparring partners, they’re all men. We don’t have any women sparring partners with her, and when they do it’s just a confidence booster for her, and I’ve got to thank all of them for coming in and working with her. Cris is finally the UFC world champ.”

Maybe crushing more undersized Japanese women would legitimate Ronda's legacy

• Locked thread