Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Frank Mir is gonna become Bellator's new HW champ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

tesilential posted:

Frankie is awesome but Max is next level now.

Frankie would easily defeat khabib tho.

Khabib would ragdoll Frankie.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

tesilential posted:

I agree, I just think there are several guys at LW who would gently caress up khabib at this point. Khabib had really bad striking and it's probably now worse relative to the rest of the division since his training is the same and he isn't staying fight fit.

Mcgregor - quick KO
Tony - complete rear end whopping anyway he wants
RDA - train nothing but take down avoidance and defense and then outstrike him
Gaethje - would hurt him early but get grinded on for a while, survive via toughness, then get a late round KO when khabib gasses

Khabib would still beat Pettis, Barboza, Johnson, etc..

Khabib already whooped RDA.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Vitamin Boss posted:

That was when Khabib still had most of his original parts and fought at least once a year. He most recently suffered a pretty brutal loss to the idea of cutting weight. I don't think a rematch would bear much resemblance to their first fight, but it's kind of hard to say since Khabib rarely actually fights these days and when he does it's against Darrel Horcher or Michael Johnson instead of an actual contender.

He fought the scorcher because Ferguson pulled out of the fight with him last minute.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dan Didio posted:

I still don't understand what the mobn sprawl even was.

it was a dumb post made by a dumb poster that the ideal way to sprawl was to get your hips above your opponents head so they're moment would slide right under you.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Skip My Posts posted:

i got a limp dick?

That's why he takes dick pills.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I hope Francis Ngannou knocks Brock out after he starches JDS.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

exploded mummy posted:

Woof woof woof woof?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM&t=50s

(they're saying WHO? to sound like a dog bark)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Do we have a GDT?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3827805

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Also if woodley hadn't grabbed the cage in the first, maia would have finished that takedown.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I was mostly impressed with JBJ's ability to keep his fists closed and not spend the fight raking his opponent's eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

the entire card was just incredible then we got to the squashmatch championship where the only thing at all impressive was evanger's heart, the snoozer of woodley/maia, and then a decent title fight between jones/DC. If you cut out the two lovely ones, that was the best card I've ever watched.

• Locked thread