Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
Embedded 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NyM8U_8x-0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Le Saboteur posted:

JT Money vs Dhiego Lima is the finalist fight for the TUF Finale show on Friday.

How has JT lost 15 fights? The guy seems like a loving beast. He looks like he is 2 weight classes bigger than every one of his opponents.

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
This thread is ridiculous sometimes. It's like people need to double down on bashing Ariel because he has a bunch of fanboys elsewhere.

BlindSite posted:

He was also having people on his show weekly just trashing the ufc and their policies.

Yeah fair enough to give them a voice but you've gotta expect some kind of repercussions. When it's becoming a theme with your show and its more and more being contrasted with a direct competitor someones going to get their nose out of joint.

Thread 2 pages ago: "Ariel is a UFC shill and it's laughable that he calls himself a reporter"
Thread now: "Maybe the idiot shouldn't bite the hand that feeds."

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

old.flv posted:

I had no idea mobn transitioned - good for her I suppose

But..... that wedding photo.

So confused.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

The role of wrestling managers confuses me. I can never work out if it's kayfabe or not. Is Paul Heyman actually Brocks manager?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Work Friend Keven posted:

2. paul heyman actually is brocks agent in real life

Is he CM Punks agent too?

• Locked thread