Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Boston Salmon is apparently an actual fighter and not a low-budget chain seafood restaurant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
how do i listen to the snoop dogg

e: i found it

Fat Twitter Man fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jul 12, 2017

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
i appreciate the black guy telling us he's athletic and explosive

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
one has jon jones reach, one has jon jones moves

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I've met this Zu guy but can't remember where

e: i think i was at one of his amateur events

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I remember seeing Holobaugh in the UFC right after the Strikeforce merger and thinking he'd be a decent lower-level action fighter and then he vanished for four years

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Michael Cera has the worst takedown defense I've ever seen

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Abysmal posted:

You can add this Armenian guy who got blasted to the Edmond Celine Dion flute youtube video

another Edmund classic

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dr. Abysmal posted:

O'Malley is exactly the type of stand and bang guy that Dana White would like, and if Thanh Le wasn't good enough to get in then Boston Salmon definitely benefited from the high of a successful first episode since I don't think his technically proficient boxing performance would have made the cut this time.

Salmon had a really complete performance versus a really tough opponent who looked excellent too; he deserved to be in the UFC more than Le even if he didn't finish

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Arm in guillotine attempt should disqualify this guy from ever being considered for a contract

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
he punted that man's head

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

great big cardboard tube posted:

That was just stopped right as he stood up. I get that he was getting wailed on but that's really bad timing

could have been stopped earlier, though

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
snoopcast team got pretty deep into the gin and juice tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Lopez/Chris leben was cool, the South African guy who lost to Sanchez was cool but raw as hell, and the light heavyweights were within the finest tradition of their division.

• Locked thread