Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
i hope every episode of raw just starts with enzo getting clowned in increasingly more humiliating fashion until he dies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
posting in the superior rawthread, F*CK bill goldberg!!!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

enzo cut an extremely good promo

bayley got laid out and her tag team partner sasha banks won by herself

if only Bayley was blonde

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

they've finally won me over with the stupid car motif, it's the most ive liked one since battleground's flags

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmao

bartok posted:

there better be cars with 13 year old cousins in them on the entrance ramp

also lmao

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol literally everything Miz says is true

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hey guys, I'm karlie kloss, and I just created my own website with wix

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I'm proud of you.

thanks friend

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

tweet my meat posted:

So are the You suck chants part of Angle's entrance gimmick? He doesn't seem like much of a heel from what I've seen.

it's from back when he was a heel, now it's done with love

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

tweet my meat posted:

It definitely makes for a pretty exciting entrance.

here is the absolute classic kurt angle entrance, sometime when you have 7 minutes free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI7_W5FVuyY

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

i had an idea for a dapper man that wrestles in nice clothes and has some dandy flourishes to his moves and it was mostly inspired by Slayer from guilty gear

that sounds like onea them anny mays, boy

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Shima Honnou posted:

Is Guilty Gear the one with the hot twink who dresses like a nun?

from what i know of anime that describes all of them

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

Jerusalem is going to probate you for racism

I accept that, I am a sinner and it is ethically correct to probate me

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

heath slater is on a pilgrimage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

no mods no masters

• Locked thread