Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I wish the game weren't so dependant on monster ranks to keep the team up-to-date and allowed you to keep using your favorites, I know I'd use Spitnik for a long time, love that smugass face.

I also noticed you're giving unique names to every screenshot, even making jokes in there, now that's dedication. Still, don't burn out with it (unless you do it to keep yourself track of which screenshot is which).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Cluboon is my favorite Incarnus form by far.

Yeah, whacking monsters are nasty and I recall feeling quite proud of myself when I discovered you could bypass those fencing foxes.

I remember carrying that Dragon Slime for quite a long time when I played the game.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Congrats on beating Snap with that team, that's certainly no easy feat.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Cockateers always looked really uncanny to me for a Dragon Quest monster, you have all these funny looking cartoony monsters, including most final bosses, and then here's this ultra-realistic chicken.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Cluboon Ace.

I didn't know until recently about how the game gives out monsters and skills REQUIRED for skill and monster library completion as prizes for COMPLETING the skill and monster library. How do you make such a blunder? :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Thank you for showing us the game till its completion, I consider myself a completionist but I'd never had the patience to complete this game legitimately, jesus christ.

I think the worst part is how little incentive there is to get the strongest monsters outside of WiFi battles since you can probably beat the post-game bosses with pretty much the same team you can finish the game with.

• Locked thread