Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

thrawn527 posted:

I think people are reacting pretty poorly to Kris Marshall. I mean, I haven't seen him in much, but we should at least give him a ch-

https://mobile.twitter.com/revkris/status/886378787822125057

Burn him to the ground.

Why would anyone today care about 40 year old movie for children?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"

Jerusalem posted:

Started listening to Classic Doctors/New Monsters Volume 2 and within the first four minutes we've got the Fourth Doctor loving about on dodgems/bumper cars while people with guns yell at him :allears:

Edit: First story is really good, great lines by the Doctor and Tom nails the performance. His final lines in the episode really hit home.

Just finished the 3rd one and it is best one so far. I can't believe they made Carrionites into credible opponents. They were such a joke in TV.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

jivjov posted:

That's a good sale. David Warner is good.

His Doctor got the Brigadier as companion and they're only 1e each! :dance:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

He has also done some decent stuff for Big Finish.

Which reminds me: 7th Doctor sale on big finish https://www.bigfinish.com/offers/v/sevenoffers (passcode seven30)

Best of the bunch are 3 audios with Elizabeth 'nazi' Klein as the companion.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

That's weird, I bought all of those a long time ago but they must have only just figured that out or else they would have permanently discounted them the day after.

Please go and purchase everything between 101-150, so rest of us can get them discounted faster. TYA.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Oh look what time it is:

Out now. :woop:

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

Yeah. It seems to be a separate from previous stories, which is good.

Vortex magazine mentioned that 8th is getting 3 boxed sets next year. 1 Time war and 2 for the series following the Doom Coalition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

First 4 seasons of 4th doctors adventures for 3 £$€ per episode.
https://www.bigfinish.com/news/v/fourth-doctor-special-offers

• Locked thread