Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CAN U FEEL IT YEAH posted:

haha our country is loving over but chillax broheems it's all good
Curiously, goofy photoshops in response to a news item do not constitute a serious threat to the freedom of the press. You can even donate to the ACLU through a thread right here on the forums. Or you could donate to the Society for Professional Journalists' legal defense fund. There's even a smaller indie alternative if you don't want to give to the SPJ. But you gotta relax ITT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Feminasty Slut posted:

To be fair we could never own CNN as hard as they own themselves every time they let that monumental retard Jeffrey Lord open his stupid mouth.

We're talking about the network that brought over Piers Morgan

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
*edit: posted better version below*

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Jul 5, 2017

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

CAN U FEEL IT YEAH posted:

haha our country is loving over but chillax broheems it's all good

FactsAreUseless posted:

Curiously, goofy photoshops in response to a news item do not constitute a serious threat to the freedom of the press. You can even donate to the ACLU through a thread right here on the forums. Or you could donate to the Society for Professional Journalists' legal defense fund. There's even a smaller indie alternative if you don't want to give to the SPJ. But you gotta relax ITT.

They could also join the NRA.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Doesn't directly relate to first amendment stuff but sure, that's also an amendment. The point is: relax.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Salt Fish posted:

Donald Trump is a bad president.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

lol

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Mega64
May 23, 2008

*ehhh maybe not*

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jul 5, 2017

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Edit:^^^Nice try there sneaky, but I saw it. And frankly, was surprised it took to page 3.

I never really stopped and thought about it, but out of all the photoshop thread greatest hits images, the one of a man stretching his rear end in a top hat is the least depressing.

fishing with the fam fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jul 5, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Doesn't directly relate to first amendment stuff but sure, that's also an amendment. The point is: relax.

They're both civil rights, so yeah, they are related.

For the thread:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

FactsAreUseless posted:

All proceeds from this thread will go to the ACLU, or one of these journalist charities, or an indie hot dog stand that seems to have its poo poo together.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Mega64 posted:

*ehhh maybe not*

Dont do this mega 64 do not deny me the funnies

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Mega64 posted:

*ehhh maybe not*

oh poo poo, Anderson Cooper got to him!

blink twice if you are ok

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

You clever fucker

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

:popeye:

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

fishing with the fam posted:

Edit:^^^Nice try there sneaky, but I saw it. And frankly, was surprised it took to page 3.

I never really stopped and thought about it, but out of all the photoshop thread greatest hits images, the one of a man stretching his rear end in a top hat is the least depressing.

:nws: http://imgur.com/rjwYl2k :nws:

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
:five: :sadcoke: :hmbol:

Edit: Ignore this. I cannot quote properly. :allears:

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

:five: :sadcoke: :hmbol:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Holy Moley!

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Man part of me would love to see this poo poo make the front page but I just know that last thing lowtax needs/wants is major news networks crawling up his rear end.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

:discourse:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Honky Dong Country posted:

Man part of me would love to see this poo poo make the front page but I just know that last thing lowtax needs/wants is major news networks crawling up his rear end.

they could try to publicly shame lowtax all they wanted. dude's already unemployable.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

This fucken owns too

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

What?!? There would be no bigger self own than CNN giving free publicity to SA.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

Flagellum
Dec 23, 2011

spurdo av master race so what
this thread is extremely good

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/6SFXWlf.gifv

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

E: drat this thread went gold fast

Honky Dong Country fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jul 5, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dunno, this could finally give him the blue check that he deserves

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

hahahah

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Can someone do a gif where it's the Zapruder film and the CNN logo is Kennedy's head (trump would obviously be making the killing shot from the sewer drain in front of the car)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Get rekt 24 hour cable news channels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/UBOibOA.jpg :nws:

• Locked thread