Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

haven't had electricity in my apartment for like half a week whoo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
My rear passenger side disc brake is seized. My dad and I spent a day on it, and it's still sticking.
I'm out of propane, so no hot water or cooking.
My wife and I were attacked at the beach yesterday by a man.
I have only 40 dollars.
Thanks for listening.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I don't want to cook but delivery is expensive.

----------------

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

BrownianMotion posted:

I will now listen to your complaibnts. Please post your complaibnts here.

you should use your old av it makes me feel all warm inside in a scared sort of way

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Dammit!

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
I broke the handle to my tailgate yesterday. It feels like i am half the man i was.

bird.

I just want everyone to know through the effort of listening to each of your complaibnts very hard the complaibnt database is now very stable. I am reading and listening to each complaibnt very intently, making sure I grasp them fully so that your complaibnts are heard.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

BrownianMotion posted:

I just want everyone to know through the effort of listening to each of your complaibnts very hard the complaibnt database is now very stable. I am reading and listening to each complaibnt very intently, making sure I grasp them fully so that your complaibnts are heard.

thank you

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
sometimes i throw a towel in the towel basket and it misses. why cant it just go in? hosed up

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultra Spoot

Sometimes i pass a bank and i'm just like, just lemme have that money. Like,lemme just have that. What's up with that

• Locked thread