Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Ok, I appreciate the answers.
I'm at Galaxycon with one of my kids, and I guess I've lived in a bubble for a while, because this is the first time I've seen a large gathering of furries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Pine Cone Jones posted:

No, but like anything else people are involved in, people gently caress.

It's about deciding how to present yourself, existing in a space that's primarily queer, and a distraction from the awful clusterfuck of reality that isn't based around an IP.

bring out the charts and/or graphs featuring fun SOAN jargon (even in context, "recruiting furries" and "furry informants" will never not be funny)

it's maybe less "because sex stuff" and more "often as a means of sexual expression, in a clearly signaled community"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

in the updates to finding out who my biological grandfather is, i have learned that my grandma was married to an af guy stationed in england when she got pregnant with my mom.

my grandfather is jody.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
There's a legacy to live up to

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

GD_American posted:

There's a legacy to live up to

it explains so much.

i'm actually emailing with my granddad this morning. he was a bubblehead in the 50s on the sarda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Why does Gordon's insist on selling their gin in plastic bottles? Stop making me feel like a bottom shelf alky you limey jerks.