Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

:perfect:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
I love how every Veteran's Day when shitheart Republican politicians are furiously retweeting anything in a uniform, somebody always manages to get them with Dorner

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

GD_American posted:

I love how every Veteran's Day when shitheart Republican politicians are furiously retweeting anything in a uniform, somebody always manages to get them with Dorner

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Also Russian aircraft or ships.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Godholio posted:

Also Russian aircraft or ships.

but that is actually intentional

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

GD_American posted:

Can’t corner the dorner lmfao

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

GD_American posted:

Can’t corner the dorner lmfao

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIfNNeM46hg

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
I loving hate f1, more than nascar. It's the soccer of the racing world and I wish it would go away forever. Drinking and watching rally compilations makes me realize how much I hate f1, nascar, stupid funny car bullshit, whatever.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Pine Cone Jones posted:

I loving hate f1, more than nascar. It's the soccer of the racing world and I wish it would go away forever. Drinking and watching rally compilations makes me realize how much I hate f1, nascar, stupid funny car bullshit, whatever.

yeah but

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Don't care. Give me weird germans who don't want to drive a car over jumps who win world rally championships and Michele Mouton

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i agree

but senna ruled

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i agree

but senna ruled

for me its the whole rich boy thing in f1, driving cars from manufacturers you'll never see or own, having stupid fights with stewards councils and all that. Its a rich boy sport and the only sport that should involve the rich is a culinary competition, or I guess a farming show if eating the rich isn't everyones thing. I know all motorsport is a rich persons game, but I feel f1 is the worst out of all of them.

Also my dumbass self cut my hand picking up tools at harbor freight on a box somehow earlier today. I'm also poo poo with anxiety lately.

Pine Cone Jones fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Mar 9, 2021

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah F1 has always been boring to me just because every finish is like basically 100% determined by qualifying laps and .001% racing performance.

Senna was a winner because he drove like his rear end was on fire; but most of his victory came from his hot laps and not wheel to wheel -- but he was able to keep the same performance on both.

This upset the people who felt that "driving" was unfair and races should be won by "points".

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Mar 9, 2021

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
Since the pandemic started I've really cut down on drinking. Mostly because the kids are always around so I'm always getting up earlier than I want to even on days off.

But I am now.

The last year has been awful. The stress of the pandemic and the lovely situation my job put me in has led to a marked decline in my job performance to the point where I was talked to about it. Not only that, but my employer has sat on certification upgrade paperwork which is impairing my ability to find a better job.
And right now my cat is sitting next to me purring on one of the last nights of her life because she has aggressive oral cancer and can no longer swallow food.

Thanks for reading my blog.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Feb 19, 2022

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.
Looks like the 3 page preface to your recipe for salty chocolate chip cookies I have to scroll through.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/timheidecker/status/1372727477211078660?s=20

Would order if this were a real product.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hello, drunk thread!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40QSd6ZtZfk

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

i had one of those nights, now i'm here again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuicMkCXXTw

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://twitter.com/SomeonesAnIdiot/status/1374478669666656263

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Aw man, what kind of jackass set the nice weather lady up for that?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
A now-unemployed social media intern, I assume.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqZNPPpFSkM

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
loving poo poo man I did military school and the army and I loving start getting loving pissed off when I hear reveille.

Like my day is gonna be loving ruined for no goddamn reason by some rear end in a top hat.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Wasabi the J posted:

loving poo poo man I did military school and the army and I loving start getting loving pissed off when I hear reveille.

Like my day is gonna be loving ruined for no goddamn reason by some rear end in a top hat.

I just think of this video whenever I think of reveille.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqZNPPpFSkM

NJersey
Dec 1, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD9QAAEfQEA

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

As a drunk gay, why are some straights so awful and creepy, can one of you have a talk with them to tone it down unless killing meemaw in a gender reveal was part of some hit

Also, in light of our Kansas, this is going national https://www.theonion.com/massachusetts-supreme-court-orders-all-citizens-to-gay-1819567260

Pine Cone Jones fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Apr 7, 2021

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

I cannot stop laughing

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Not sure where else to put this but since I'm drunk and arguing with an old marine buddy of mine -- anyone have any luck reaching out to chud bros? Like, any common ground? I want to piss on trump's tombstone for a lot of reasons, but him being the reason (of all the people) that it's hard to talk to friends from my old days is the stupidest goddamn thing ever and I hate it.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

Eason the Fifth posted:

Not sure where else to put this but since I'm drunk and arguing with an old marine buddy of mine -- anyone have any luck reaching out to chud bros? Like, any common ground? I want to piss on trump's tombstone for a lot of reasons, but him being the reason (of all the people) that it's hard to talk to friends from my old days is the stupidest goddamn thing ever and I hate it.

About politics? No. Talking about Trump with your chud friends isn't ever going to produce anything worthwhile. If they want 4 more years they're loving delusional morons too.

Lots of them out there though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Eason the Fifth posted:

It's hard. We had a civil funeral despite my uncle and a non-trivial chunk of my family's chudiness, but I didn't get into any in depth discussions with any of them.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Eason the Fifth posted:

My wife made tentative peace with her best friend of decades who I tossed out of my house and banned for defending Nazis after starting an argument (in my loving house) about Trump.

We're still speaking to all my paternal aunts, but me and my father have separately stomped extremely loving hard on the first time they tried some Trumpy poo poo. Funnily enough, both of us went hard to the vet card, which we both normally hate to play.

It's easier if you remember they're low info voters. Wife's friend has never done poo poo but cut hair and marry a rich rear end in a top hat, and my aunts are all Pennsylvania coal country trash.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
God drat :stare: