Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
This got a good chuckle out of me.

I'm doing dishes and laundry working on a pitcher of margaritas atm. A lady from my local church posted on FB basically asking "I'm making a shitload of pot brownies, who wants some?". Strange times

egyptian rat race fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Mar 28, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
TIL there's a full length Sturgill Simpson visual album on Netflix...

https://www.netflix.com/title/81171121

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Not gonna dip my pinky toe into a craft beer argument (even though there's lots of good places), I just wanted to say re: NZ beer that Steinlager was really good to sip on a hot day on the beach. I worked in Hawaii several times and would grab it at those little ABC stores in Oahu on the way back to the hotel most nights. I am sad they no longer export to the lower 48.

For cheap beer, I'd go with Tecate or maybe Rolling Rock cause I'm a weirdo. Lone Star is absolute dog piss and I'd reach for almost anything else before i'd grab it out of the cooler. 90% of people outside TX drink it cause it was on True Detective

E: for local breweries, my favorite place that is too small to really distribute is doing online delivery/drive thru orders and I am faithfully signing over a percentage of my paycheck each week. I hope they survive this mess