Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I'm punch drunk does that count?

Gotten 9 hrs of sleep in the last 48 so I'm shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I was drunk as gently caress last night at Radio City in NYC. Headliner was Dave Chappelle. Some dude opened, and then Judd Apatow came on and killed it for 15. Then the other dude from Chapelle Show came on and did 15 or 25. Then Chappelle came on and killed it for an hour. poo poo was loving hilarious.

Some drunk white oval office in her 40s came out yelling at her embarrassed looking husband saying it was too political hahahahahaha

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Same

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I just drank a bottle and a half of wine after working two doubles with only 4 hours of sleep in between the 18 hour shifts. Y'all motherfuckers should watch the toys that made us on Netflix, talking about GI Joes. poo poo brought back a lot of good memories of growing up in the 80s and 90s.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Hahahahaha that kid rules

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Where in Long Island are you Deathy?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Nice I was in Riverhead, now closer to Nassau.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i had a buddy who was trying to gain weight to get swole

he'd take a sleeve of thin mints and dump a shitlod of ice cream and kahuala and make what he called the calorie bomb

he actually did get swole too

I did that and just got fatter

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Stultus Maximus posted:

You have to also exercise.

gently caress

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
That sweet, sweet competitive edge when applying for federal jobs? GI Bill? Security clearance when applying for contractor or federal jobs? Those sweet disability checks for your black lung disease from the burn pits?

Idk

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Yeah.

I work with a crazy rear end in a top hat who believes in Qanon bullshit and pretty much exclusively gets her news from conspiracy theory Youtube channels. If I could report her, I would.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

McNally posted:

Gotta give credit where it's due, it's impressive they were able to kill ~1000% of the then-world's population.

If we count the amount of sperm each of them had in their testes, it'd be trillions!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
D'ya like Baileys?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Only with Old Gregg

I got all things that are good!

PS AT A WEDDING AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW FEELING GOOD EXCEPT GF IS BUGGING THE FUCJ OUT OF ME

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

I have drank a few bottles of baileys served on the rocks. Gets you fat and drunk. Excellent experience. A+ would try again.

Can confirm.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Count cards, wear a hoodie and hat and make random moves, twitches, and facial expressions at random times so no one knows your tells.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
How bad we talking here dude?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Nice and hot piss posted:

The hero we need and deserve

It's hilarious... until you realize he put his life and the lives of everyone on the road in grave danger. loving idiot could've killed someone very easily.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Technically..... yes.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Then get the gently caress out of the drunk thread you loving cop

Wish you werent so loving awkward, bud.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Lmao

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I like that guy's style and philosophy.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
At least on the Awful app I thought the draft was specific to the thread.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

FrozenVent posted:

Black flag was a great pirate game with some weird conspiracy poo poo tacked on.

Yeah.

I loved both Black Flag and Rogue. Such great soundtracks and the shanties were amazing.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

holocaust bloopers posted:

I really enjoyed AC Syndicate. Like a lot.

It's a really fun game :)

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Force de Fappe posted:

Update: still nothing :staredog:

Exlax, Dulcolax, or go to a doctor. Stat.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Gwamp posted:

Ha, I got out that year too! Another ancient bastard like myself. gently caress i am old!

Gwampaw

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Didn't some of that poo poo come with black mold and wasn't it horrendously built?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

I want one.

I also want to buy up a used Humvee and supe it up, but that's just the idiot in me .

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
If you're able to take the time off to do it yourself, doing poo poo like drywall replacement and painting can save you a chunk of change. Also helps if you know people that do general contracting, or electrical, or plumbing stuff. Angie's List is only so reliable, and going by word of mouth is iffy as poo poo. There are YouTube tutorials for basically everything you need to know. Do the basic poo poo yourself if you have the time, patience, and ability to learn. Helps if you have friends or family that own nice tools already.

My buddy tried to do poo poo on the cheap, but basically paid twice what he should've. He went with one guy because the rear end in a top hat undercut almost all of the competition, then did a little bit of the work, and disappeared. Turns out he did the same thing to a bunch of other people and skipped out of state with around $300k.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Fallom posted:

Major plumbing work is super expensive but those issues should be pretty rare. The majority of plumbing issues in a home are leaky faucets and hoses, which are super easy and cheap to fix. Sometimes people get burned by sewer pipes breaking but the fixes last decades.

Pay for the sewer inspection when checking out a house. It saved me $10k.

I was told if you need to get a new sewer system, to always buy bigger/wider pipes than you need, and a bigger septic tank than you need. Like, if you've got a four person family, pay the extra money now (if you can) for a 6-8 person septic tank. It'll last you longer, and is less likely to back up on you.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I don't know if it's an option for you, but sometimes the extended warranties for AC units and/or boilers are worth it to buy if they're decent plans that cover pretty much everything.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

5 nights inpatient mental health did a fair deal of good. Back on meds again. Mom's out to babysit me for a few more days, make sure I establish a routine for meds, she's been watching Frank and Beans. This past week has convinced me that I should start to look at individual unemployability through the VA. The anxiety overrides everything when I work, turns to anger, and I wind up pissing people off that ends in firing my idiot rear end or me just walking off with my middle fingers up.

Sorry if I was being a horses' rear end the past few months, it's just, difficult, sometimes, to see past the anger and confusion.

Hey man, we all have our struggles. I'm really sorry for what you're going through, but I'm glad you got the help you needed.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Wasabi the J posted:

gently caress man right?

This is like hardcore mode for trying to beat anxiety and depression.

For real.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Alabama. Leading the nation in...

I forget.

Incest, probably.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Distilleries around the country are doing that. It's awesome.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

ded posted:

My wife just bought 6 of these

Beer makes tummy big so my friend said buy this instead!

I need this in my life. gently caress

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

nullscan posted:

Developer quite a track record in Hawaii of showing up with a 2l of fanta and sone bottles of soju and getting blasted to the point the commander had to cut me off. Cat go much cheaper.

Try fanta or any orange soda with black cherry rum. It's loving amazing.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Been listening to a lot of Gangstagrass lately. This song is loving awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUKDYHWAKnY

So are their oldest stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxsOat2lEu0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyCrgQdXUb4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV5AbVpLI8E

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Aug 20, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I miss going out and getting drunk listening to good live music.