Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

HulkaMatt posted:

Also if you dislike a wrestler just vote against him.

I vote for Mr. rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
There's no reason for Mr. rear end to lose to a Mr. rear end cosplayer

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmao oh no are you really going to put my name next to every time I abstain baby don't you know I'm constantly paralyzed by indecision baby

Okada
Zandig
abstain
abstain
abstain
Sasha Banks
Ricochet
abstain
Finn
Luke Harper
abstain
abstain
abstain
Gentleman Jack
Bog Dog
abstain

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Kenny Omega

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I would have felt bad about voting for Okada over Owens, now I feel bad about voting for Bryan over Okada

THE REAL ULTRA-FINAL
Daniel Bryan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

HulkaMatt posted:

Upon further reflection I'm wondering if the 12h8 isn't a rad idea. I dunno. Earnestly voting if we prefer rando bad gimmick to murderer who's been dead for 10 years.

Worst gimmick maybe?
Shockmaster, Glacier, and Gobbeldy Gooker might seem like favorites, but can you really discount Naked Mideon, Techno Team 2000, Kerwin White, and Bastion Booger? And Akeem the African Dream? And the Red Rooster.
And Beaver Cleavage. And Fake Diesel and Ramon. And Planet Stasiak. And Macho Mandow. And Hornswoggle. And Heel Cole. And Mordecai. And Stalker DDP. And Oz. And Ace Knuckleball Schwartz. And Kwang. And Tons of Funk. And Damien Demento. And Phantasio. And Mantaur. And Zodiac. And Shark. And Henry O Godwin. And Super Hero In Training. And Kizarny. And Disco Inferno. And Heidenreich. And The Goon. And Paul Burchill. And The Spirit Squad. And Fat Chick Thrilla. And The Yeti. And Max Moon. And Battle Kat. And The KISS Demon. And PN News.

• Locked thread