Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

COMRADES posted:

Just seethes of those white parents who can't control their kid and never say no because he's so 'special' and he grows up to be a total shithead because of it.

Is this your origin story?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Is this your origin story?

My origin story is I worked in kitchens and was angry that we didn't have a union like Vegas does because my friend kept talking poo poo on how little I make then I realized later while taking econ classes that actually it's all just a rigged carnie system and lol you think a billionaire reality star is going to save you.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bert Roberge posted:

Is there an dining experience I can have while I look at exposed buttholes?

Oh boy, is there

Yelp:
https://www.yelp.com/topic/dallas-best-strip-club-lunch-buffets

Forbes:
Tech’s Hottest Lunch Spot? A Strip Club [Forbes]
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2015/07/14/gold-club-tech-lunch-spot-strip-club-yelp-san-francicso/
On a warm Friday afternoon in April, eight men line up outside of a vault-like door in San Francisco’s South of Market district for lunch. Dressed casually in t-shirts and hoodies, they avert their eyes from passersby, shuffling their feet as they approach an affable bouncer in a suit, who makes light conversation and checks their IDs.
After gaining entry, the men are greeted by the unmistakable electronic notes of Nicki Minaj’s “Truffle Butter” and pay a cashier their $5 cover fees. They make their way into a dark main room, but before heading to the rice pilaf and fried chicken buffet, they stop to watch the stage where a topless woman in a neon yellow G-string slings herself around a pole and is subsequently showered with green bills.

“People are stuck in offices all day staring at computer screens,” said another worker from a fast-growing tech firm who began going to the Gold Club in 2012. He also declined to be named because of the club’s taboo reputation. “Why not go eat at a buffet and see some girls with their clothes off at the same time?”

Business deals are happening every day at the Gold Club every day said [Gold Club Manager] Prime, who noted that he frequently has CEO visitors and hosts events where companies will rent out the whole venue. “Several [tech companies] have gone public now that can’t come here anymore,” said Prime.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

“People are stuck in offices all day staring at computer screens,” said another worker from a fast-growing tech firm who began going to the Gold Club in 2012. He also declined to be named because of the club’s taboo reputation. “Why not go eat at a buffet and see some girls with their clothes off at the same time?”

Good enough for me

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Oh boy, is there

Yelp:
https://www.yelp.com/topic/dallas-best-strip-club-lunch-buffets

Forbes:
Tech’s Hottest Lunch Spot? A Strip Club [Forbes]
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2015/07/14/gold-club-tech-lunch-spot-strip-club-yelp-san-francicso/
On a warm Friday afternoon in April, eight men line up outside of a vault-like door in San Francisco’s South of Market district for lunch. Dressed casually in t-shirts and hoodies, they avert their eyes from passersby, shuffling their feet as they approach an affable bouncer in a suit, who makes light conversation and checks their IDs.
After gaining entry, the men are greeted by the unmistakable electronic notes of Nicki Minaj’s “Truffle Butter” and pay a cashier their $5 cover fees. They make their way into a dark main room, but before heading to the rice pilaf and fried chicken buffet, they stop to watch the stage where a topless woman in a neon yellow G-string slings herself around a pole and is subsequently showered with green bills.

Business deals are happening every day at the Gold Club every day said [Gold Club Manager] Prime, who noted that he frequently has CEO visitors and hosts events where companies will rent out the whole venue. “Several [tech companies] have gone public now that can’t come here anymore,” said Prime.

Oh god. Why did I ask? :negative:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

myDad posted:

Good enough for me

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
drat 5 stars on Yelp!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

myDad posted:

drat 5 stars on Yelp!

Sounds like those vegan restaurant patrons are just whiners after all!

wit
Jul 26, 2011

So yeah anyway, after my mom let me poo poo on the floor and show my rear end to dudes eating tofurkey burgers she started selling t-shirts about my butthole online too. Gotta go now, but I hope someone watches this video and understands why I'm shooting up a high school today.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

But it's not vegan

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wit posted:

So yeah anyway, after my mom let me poo poo on the floor and show my rear end to dudes eating tofurkey burgers she started selling t-shirts about my butthole online too. Gotta go now, but I hope someone watches this video and understands why I'm shooting up a high school today.

i know in my heart

my anti-vaxxer mother would love this place

she had 3 difficult rear end in a top hat children and now she's desperate to soak up as much grandma time as she can before she dies

i am never going to memphis

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Voltraine posted:

Imagine GE Cafe - sloughing layer after layer of his own butthole through jackhammering it with a dildo. I'd say RIP Helldump but knowing how these threads go these days, it won't be a week before some obsessive disdain wrapped up in this story drives you guys to relentlessly racking down every scrap of associated Internet material. Have fun, see you on the offsite.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Is high end strip clubs serving fancy meals not a thing in most major cities? I know one place here used to brag about their executive chef, probably still does.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It's gross

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What was going on there?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

What was going on there?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2151

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Of course a bunch of tech nerds love to eat at strip clubs. Of course.

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

COMRADES posted:

Of course a bunch of tech nerds love to eat at strip clubs. Of course.

strip clubs are popular with a hearty subset of Males

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

don't eat at a strip club

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Blue Train posted:

don't eat at a strip club

Strip clubs can be a very good value because the food is a bit of a loss leader to get you to spend money on other things and/or a differentiator from the competition, and getting quality food at a subsidized price > bourgeois moralizing imo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LGD posted:

Strip clubs are often a very good value because the food is a bit of a loss leader to get you to spend money on other things, and getting quality food at a subsidized price > bourgeois moralizing imo

This except eating out of the dumpster behind the strip club

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

LGD posted:

Strip clubs can be a very good value because the food is a bit of a loss leader to get you to spend money on other things and/or a differentiator from the competition, and getting quality food at a subsidized price > bourgeois moralizing imo

Hmm, on the other hand, it does say so right on the ad:
"feeding the San Francisco work force for 10 years. Rated the best lunch value in San Francisco"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Who wants to go to the strip club? Not driving

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LGD posted:

I'm not gonna eat at a strip club any more than I would eat in a bathroom

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I used to live in the very gay district of West Hollywood and would pass by a gay club on my way to work. They served lunch there and one of my favorite memories is seeing an extremely bored-looking businessman just wanting to eat a hamburger while a man in a speedo was trying to gyrate in front of him.

Not sure if he showed him his butthole tho

Don't eat at strip clubs.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Ty!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I've been told by an anonymous source that GE Cafe still posts regularly on CSPAM and YOSPOS. Can someone from those places C/D?

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Blue Train posted:

I'm not gonna eat at a strip club any more than I would eat in a bathroom

I mean the one I'm thinking of has a drive-up window so if you're willing to pay the $0.25 premium for to-go orders you can still eat the $7 ribeye (or $4 burger or steak bites + garlic bread) without having to see naked lady parts

LGD fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 9, 2017

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

op delivered for this thread

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LGD posted:

I mean the one I'm thinking of has a drive-up window so if you're willing to pay the $0.25 premium for to-go orders you can still eat the $7 ribeye (or $4 burger or steak bites + garlic bread) without having to see naked lady parts

The gross rear end clientele is the problem not the women

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

1 in every 5000 babies is born without an anus

and every one of them is a member of the house freedom caucus :patriot:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Endorsed by Andy Samberg!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Please donate to the Imagine Vegan Cafe's kickstarter so they can purchase these decorative vases for their table centerpieces

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bert Roberge posted:

Is there an dining experience I can have while I look at exposed buttholes?

Turn off your monitor.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Picnic Princess posted:

Turn off your monitor.

My butthole's still there though.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Bert Roberge posted:

Oh god. Why did I ask? :negative:

Good grief dude strip clubs with buffets are common as dirt

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
They also have topless barber shops in most college towns

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Any place with a large population of young girls out from under the protection of their father for the first time will have a wide variety of opportunities for those girls to make a couple of bucks over min wage doing menial tasks naked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

a star war betamax posted:

Good grief dude strip clubs with buffets are common as dirt

I don't come into where you work and...

• Locked thread