Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
This restaurant is the gift that keeps on giving.

Just like a butthole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They shouldn't allow children into any restaurants, even ones wearing clothing. They are disgusting bags of disease and are also loud and annoying.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Voltraine
Feb 8, 2017

by Smythe
Digging deeper into this.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

holy gently caress

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
She totalled her van on someones grandma

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Three Olives posted:

They shouldn't allow children into any restaurants, even ones wearing clothing. They are disgusting bags of disease and are also loud and annoying.

Pot, kettle.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Is she trying to say that an 85 year old woman darted in front of her car like a deer leaping the trees on the side of the road?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The old lady jumped up on her car and showed her butthole.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
you'd think granting someone riddled with alzheimers the relief of death would make you feel good

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I read "85 year old with diarrhea" at first.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
They didn't kill the grandma, just horribly injured her and sent her to the hospital where she can live out the remainder of her life in agony

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
I pretty much just imagine the bookshop owners from Portlandia driving into an old woman, and then sitting in the car consoling each other about how terrible the situation must be

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty believable IMO, I remember my grandma darted across the street with eyes wide like a squirrel and almost got run over instead of using the crosswalk that was 20 feet away.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

qkkl posted:

Pretty believable IMO, I remember my grandma darted across the street with eyes wide like a squirrel and almost got run over instead of using the crosswalk that was 20 feet away.

Jaywalkers are scum imo. Sorry 'bout your grandma.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

qkkl posted:

I had sex with your grandma :mrgw:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

That's not how vegans should behave.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
when will being vegetarian or vegan for anything other than serious, real allergy related reasons get added to the DSM?

though I guess if the disabled weren't allowed to operate these wacky establishments, we wouldn't have stories like buttholes and g-ma's gettin' car rammed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colonel Cancer posted:

Jaywalkers are scum imo. Sorry 'bout your grandma.

No the worst scum are people that don't stop at crosswalks.

A while back I was walking my dogs and crossed a clearly marked crosswalk in a residential neighborhood at a 4 way intersection and a guy who was like over 200 feet away from me when I walked into the crosswalk stopped, pulled over and chastised me for walking in front of his car and that some people wouldn't be nice.

Wouldn't be a nice? What, they are going to run me and my dogs down for using a clearly marked crosswalk in a residential neighborhood? And it's not like I darted out in front of his car or anything, I saw him, he had so much time to stop for me to cross that he stopped at the entire other side of the intersection calmly, he didn't even have to slam on his brakes or anything.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Running over a senior citizen causing damage to their van thoroughly irritated mama bear.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Page 85: Vegan restaurant has been serving roadkill grandma.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Junkfist posted:

how very eco-conscious of them, using every part of the buffalo senior citizen

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Uh oh

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Notice how the post was carefully crafted to take zero responsibility, even mentioning that her husband was the driver

Butthole bitch threw an old lady across a street and a weak man under the bus

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

Junkfist posted:

Let's Eat Grandma

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Junkfist posted:

I don't see any reason why vegans can't ethically eat roadkill.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I don't see any reason why vegans can't ethically eat roadkill.

Because without people those animals would still be alive so no: not vegan.

But otoh maybe carrion is okay? Where's that guy from like 5 years ago who used to eat only rotten meat ("high meat" I think) and like whole kernels of uncooked grains?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Oh my good god :stare: :five:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V-HV4L_9S0

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jul 7, 2017

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

:thurman:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Three Olives posted:

A while back I was walking my dogs and crossed a clearly marked crosswalk in a residential neighborhood at a 4 way intersection and a guy who was like over 200 feet away from me when I walked into the crosswalk stopped, pulled over and chastised me for walking in front of his car and that some people wouldn't be nice.

Wouldn't be a nice? What, they are going to run me and my dogs down for using a clearly marked crosswalk in a residential neighborhood? And it's not like I darted out in front of his car or anything, I saw him, he had so much time to stop for me to cross that he stopped at the entire other side of the intersection calmly, he didn't even have to slam on his brakes or anything.

Totally feel you , here. That's almost as bad as people who derail threads with gripes that are 100% unrelated to the conversation

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Isn't taking a poo poo on the floor and yodeling about it how it's done in Memphis?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Good lord is there anything sadder than a country song about Alzheimer's?

Voltraine
Feb 8, 2017

by Smythe
Imagine GE Cafe - sloughing layer after layer of his own butthole through jackhammering it with a dildo. I'd say RIP Helldump but knowing how these threads go these days, it won't be a week before some obsessive disdain wrapped up in this story drives you guys to relentlessly racking down every scrap of associated Internet material. Have fun, see you on the offsite.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Voltraine posted:

Imagine GE Cafe - sloughing layer after layer of his own butthole through jackhammering it with a dildo. I'd say RIP Helldump but knowing how these threads go these days, it won't be a week before some obsessive disdain wrapped up in this story drives you guys to relentlessly racking down every scrap of associated Internet material. Have fun, see you on the offsite.

sir this is a vegan butthole drive thru

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

this is hilarious for all sorts of reasons but I think my favorite detail is that the van itself died in the crash

like they specifically found the dumbest, frailest vehicle possible, so as to maintain symmetry with their overall lifestyle of "run into tiny, frail, avoidable obstacles and then blow up"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Three Olives posted:

If we ban annoying bags of disease how do you expect to get in?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

proof of concept posted:

this is hilarious for all sorts of reasons but I think my favorite detail is that the van itself died in the crash

like they specifically found the dumbest, frailest vehicle possible, so as to maintain symmetry with their overall lifestyle of "run into tiny, frail, avoidable obstacles and then blow up"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
They seem like the kind of people who would buy a 90s VW Eurovan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

I never have this problem because I look like an ISIS terrorist and stare at any cars that are approaching as I cross.

• Locked thread