Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah he just sees old people as too set in their ways

I for one enjoy this civilization manga and am glad we got this new village, although I'm curious when Senku is going to resurrect more people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

again, the young people he revives will eventually become old. unless he plans to purge everyone who hits a certain age, it is inevitable. fetishizing youth doesn't change human nature or stop time.

He doesn't care about the young aging, where did you get this idea, he just sees old people as too set in their ways to be part of his new world whereas young people will follow him and his ideology more willingly

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

SgtSteel91 posted:

Time to learn about boats

I don't think I can handle another boat arc

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I imagine Senkuu skipping bow and arrows, a very high skill weapon to use, to crossbows and matchlocks, which are much easier to use.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I can't imagine everyone against Senkuu can grab crossbow bolts out of the air, considering that is more or less a super human ability. Although who knows, the manga over the past arc really shifted away from silly unbelievable to SCIENCE with the village arc.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I just wonder if they'll rewrite the inevitable anime beginning so it doesn't get that weird tonal shift of who the main character really is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

AtheistMantis posted:

Nah, it could work as a good fake out when Senku gets killed in the 4th episode.

Yeah with the right pacing that would actually be a big twist for anyone who didn't read the manga, especially if they show it correctly.