Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
this manga is a psyop designed to get otaku to use soap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
the whole point of the series is that genius boy is gonna singlehandedly lift humanity back to modernity, hes gonna invent all that poo poo

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
arent they called "sulfa" drugs, not "sulfur" drugs

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
i think it was just asking a question at an unexpected moment to provoke an automatic reaction

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
those arent eyeholes, theyre just drawn on. she navigates by echolocation

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/dr-stone/en/0/26/page/1

I'm a little worried at this point that they've kind of forgotten about making the medicine for that woman.

it looks like tsukasas primary method of choosing who to revive, besides muscles, is if you were able to strike a cool pose before you turned into stone.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
go for it, senku. you must expose all that tries to hide itself away to the harsh light of science

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
boichi is just doing the art for this series

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012

Ytlaya posted:

I'm kinda curious how this conflict is gonna work out, because I can't really think of anything short of actual guns that would definitely allow Senkuu's side to defeat Tsukasa's army of swole warriors (and I feel like it's a huge stretch to make any particularly effective firearms within just a few years). Like, even if he manages to manufacture better armor and melee weapons, I'm not sure if that would make the difference against the super-human sorta fighters Senkuu is gathering.

Depending on just how primitive Tsukasa's side is, Senkuu's side might benefit from just the mass production of higher quality bows, crossbows, and other weapons. Crossbows in particular I think are useful in terms of letting even less skilled people contribute, and it seems like we're supposed to just assume Senkuu is capable of building most things as long as he has the necessary tools and materials.

Another thing I'm wondering about is how this conflict is gonna occur without a heck of a lot of bloodshed.

the science kid is establishing his m.o. right now, hes gonna seduce everyone into the kingdom of science. culture victory

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
gas masks are cooler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
i dont care what they say, masked kinrou looks cool