Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Edict Zero – FIS: Follows the special agents of the Federal Investigative Service as they investigate the strange bombing of a club on New Year's Eve, 2415. What they uncover leads to more and stranger questions with possibly world-changing ramifications.

Episode releases are really far apart but luckily there's a fairly large backlog and each ep is at least an hour long. The acting is great and the sound design on this is insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

If I'm understanding the final reveal of LifeAfter correctly, Sasha and co played a very long game of faking Charlie's death to get Ross into the program because he was involved in the FBI investigation into LifeAfter?

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

Binging through Homecoming, it's quite good, I'm just curious if there's anything David Schwimmer is in where he doesn't play a huge rear end in a top hat.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

OK I realize The Passage is really short but I'm nearing 3 episodes of exposition and backstory about things I don't care about and I'm losing my mind.