Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Agreed, and made painfully clear how I feel about my different podcasts listening to one right after the other.

Tanis: Callie doesn't exist, heh ok I guess.
Magnus Archives: Wait WAIT THAT SCREAM, THAT OUTBURST! HOLY poo poo THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO SASHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

New Magnus Archives: OH gently caress

also that was super dumb of you John, how did you come to the exact opposite conclusion regarding the table?

Tweak fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Aug 17, 2017

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

If Lore becomes a TV show I hope they get a host who has a normal talking cadence

also god drat Magnus Archives once again, next season cant come soon enough! the books have always been my favorite stories so I'm sad about Mr Leitner, also jesus loving christ Elias :stare:

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

to hit the tedium mark they so narrowly missed in season 1

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Speaking of the latest TMA: I really enjoyed the idea that Jonathan is an unknowing, "monster" with an ability

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I'm all in with the direction they're going, but I will miss the loosely related one offs as the show heads toward whatever end they have planned.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Well after today's episode it seems things will be getting somewhat back to normal

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

sounds like I'm a sucker because I'm in despite loathing current Tanis and to a lesser extent Rabbits

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I mean he's had his life threatened multiple times in the recent weeks and/or simply kidnapped, I would expect him to come off as rattled (plus when was the last time he read a statement to recharge?).

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Tanis was in us all along

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

looks pretty good, shame about facebook watch though

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

checking in to say earth break rules, I listened to it straight through after giving the first episode a try in the car the other day. I really wish there were more (WHAT WAS THE SKY SOUND?!), and boy howdy Jenny Slate has range.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Next season should be the Magnus Archive 81

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

is it still every week finding some new connection between tanis and an obscure creepy event/story?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I dont understand how Rabbits had a second season, and this is the third?

Ratatozsk posted:

…it’s complicated

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I must have mixed up them announcing a second season with them releasing one. Time has become meaningless* so that was either 2 months ago or 2 years ago

*could this be Tanis?

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

For me that's exactly it: it was a very good single season show that I enjoyed. The existence of a second season weirdly affects that.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

https://twitter.com/cinemashoebox/status/1339954404137512960?s=20

I couldnt help that my first thought was, “could this be related to Tanis?”

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Len posted:

https://youtu.be/ibxKEqxARkE

I want it to be good so that they can go onto the real weird stuff. But it won't

Cautiously optimistic, though even if it's good I doubt they go off to the weird universe for season 2 as cool as that could be. That said, podcast season 3's story could be good as a tv show.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

there is a long history of folklore involving disappearing memories that might just relate...... to Tanis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

THREE new seasons?? Hell yes