Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

I would guess that 90 percent of my Hitman playtime is just throwing things at people's heads.
Old Can Of Beans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

absolutely anything posted:

my rear end is in pristine condition and will remain so until i die
*knuc's ears perk up from 3 threads over*

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They're doing the same thing with HITMAN3 too, gonna be hype as gently caress.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
2 should be like $20 so don't hesitate to grab it now if you wanna play. I'm sure they'll give you access to all of them in 3 without issue once it comes out too.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's on Game Pass too.
Awesome!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm in the middle of a full ghost run of Dishonored. It rules.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I don’t care for Dartmoor, but everything else is a definite banger. Berlin and Mendoza flirting with Sapienza for goated status.

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I guess the hidden passages in the walls were cool and the whole thing has an obvious Knives Out vibe going on, I just tend to look at the levels more from a replay value standpoint than the actual way it's presented in the main story.

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Major Isoor posted:

Heh yeah, you're quite right there! The Irish really put in a lot of work refining those skills during the '70s, eh! :D

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Last time I played I tried to do a full ghost run which I remember being frustrating just because of the way the game handled interactions and saving. It’s still goated but I wish it had more easily replayable missions and goals instead of being a weird inbetween narrative playthrough.

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol the controls screen one of the buttons was for "accept call" and I'm not sure if it meant in the game or IRL.

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I’m assuming it’s an ambitious sequel to the similarly named Serial Cleaner? I enjoyed that one a bit.

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You should check out Black Parade OP.

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Last time I played I tried to do a true ghost run but it’s super painful the way the levels/saves are laid out and it forces you to just ignore all the cool abilities. If you want to do a challenge run I’d just suggest doing no kills since they include interesting ways for you to take out the targets that way. Actual stealth sucks balls.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo