Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
I bought Amazon at the dip in anticipation for their earnings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

I don't speak whatever language this is

the near term vix contract is trading higher than the 2nd month contract, which causes upward pressure on spot vix

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

cumshitter posted:

the market demands love of money, not of market. the market will always exist. currencies come and go. it is gains the market wants you to have

you worship number your way, I’ll do it mine.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

PawParole posted:

you worship number your way, I’ll do it mine.

i do not worship number, i worship money. i worship its son

*swallows and nearly chokes on a nickel as if it were a communion wafer*

i love you market

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
anyway i made a dozen calls to my older clients to tell them their Required Minimum Distribution is waived for 2020 im done working ofr the day. time to pass out drunk.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

oxsnard posted:

the near term vix contract is trading higher than the 2nd month contract, which causes upward pressure on spot vix

These are words written in English which have been arranged into a sentence. I can assure everybody of these things.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

i'm 40 and none of my friends outside of these forums have an emergency fund aside from myself. everyone i know either has a house or at most a month or so of runway.

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

ratbert90 posted:

These are words written in English which have been arranged into a sentence. I can assure everybody of these things.

The number that measures how much stocks jump around is currently higher than the version of the number that accounts for how much stocks will jump around in the future. qed number go up!

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Cold on a Cob posted:

i'm 40 and none of my friends outside of these forums have an emergency fund aside from myself. everyone i know either has a house or at most a month or so of runway.

I have an emergency fund but I've only managed to scrape together 3 months worth of expenses. Now it's looking like you need a minimum of 5 years of living expenses saved up, lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im drunk dialing clients and making them laugh about their money. im so good at my job

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
give me your money

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

I have $47 in my bank account rn how much money can you turn that into

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

witchy posted:

The number that measures how much stocks jump around is currently higher than the version of the number that accounts for how much stocks will jump around in the future. qed number go up!

:honk: STONK :honk:

We need the above smiley but it says STONK

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Crazycryodude posted:

dump it all into tesla puts and you can make $$$$$$$

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Crazycryodude posted:

i can turn it into $0 at lightning speed. dm me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
highlights from my phone calls to clients today:

"And you know, cumshitter, I live in a gated community. And my neighbor, their screen door was torn up. That doesn't sound like a professional burglar to me, but someone was trying to rob them."

me: i dont mean to worry you, but you might have a wereworlf problem and not a burglar problem *audibly cracks a beer open*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

"And you know, cumshitter, I live in a gated community. And my neighbor, their screen door was torn up. That doesn't sound like a professional burglar to me, but someone was trying to rob them."

me: i dont mean to worry you, but you might have a wereworlf problem and not a burglar problem *audibly cracks a beer open*

true, only question is - was the werewolf trying to get in, or out?

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/SFGate/status/1283145767020986368?s=20

Thank goodness something is being done to help the real victims of this crisis.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

cumshitter posted:

whats your business beer of choice cumshitter

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Giga Gaia posted:

whats your business beer of choice cumshitter

miller lite. goes down easy and helps you maintain your drunk

will not drink coors anymore because they are homophobes

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i legit said the werewolf thing btw clients love me

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

cumshitter posted:

miller lite

sir, log off

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
https://mobile.twitter.com/HedgeyeIndstrls/status/1283156757091692544

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Funion posted:

sir, log off

its what i drink when i want to be the right amount of drunk to talk cap gains and poo poo dont judge me

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
listen, normally i dont advise people to use precious metals as an investment vehicle, but you should buy silver bullets

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

cumshitter posted:

miller lite. goes down easy and helps you maintain your drunk

will not drink coors anymore because they are homophobes

miller and coors are the same company though

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Giga Gaia posted:

miller and coors are the same company though

ok then whats the least chuddy slightly alcoholic seltzer i can buy

yadda yadda no ethical consumption under capitalism just let me know how to get and stay drunk while doing the least harm

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

stick it to the man and brew your own

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

or find a small brewery somewhat nearby that don't seem like dickholes

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

cumshitter posted:

yadda yadda no ethical consumption under capitalism just let me know how to get and stay drunk while doing the least harm

Free trade paint thinner

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

:ccb:

That is the poo poo

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Just drink whatever and know that number will reward the iniquitous.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

cumshitter posted:

id never ethical consumption you, thats the most played out lame wad poo poo on this website.

theres a local brewery that makes a ~4% ale that i buy when i want a lighter beer. i also like sam adams light as long as its cold as ice, sucks rear end if it gets even remotely warm. i also used to just water down vodka and drink it in the office all day. that worked well enough

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
*extremely fiddler on the roof*

PaintShitter PaintShitter
Paint me some Art
poo poo me some Paint
Canvas a fart

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

cumshitter posted:

its what i drink when i want to be the right amount of drunk to talk cap gains and poo poo dont judge me
miller lite is the daytime beer alcoholic beverage of choice. basically anyone who makes an economical drink is evil as hell

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

cumshitter posted:

i legit said the werewolf thing btw clients love me

If I had the money to throw at other people to "invest", I'd definitely want my handler to be as amiable and brazen as you.

gently caress if I'd let myself get robbed by some mild mannered milquetoast thief. If you're gonna take my money, tell me with a smile and a jig.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

i think of demons posted:

miller lite is the daytime beer alcoholic beverage of choice. basically anyone who makes an economical drink is evil as hell

just lmao if you’re not pounding back 211 triple exports while you play stonks

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
finance is a relationship based business. which means i am going to gently caress all of your sons an dkeep managing that money when your trusts become irrevocable.

corn haver
Mar 28, 2020

Red Baron posted:

just lmao if you’re not pounding back 211 triple exports while you play stonks
my uncle knows this Italian-American "recycling business" obvious criminal guy who is in constant litigation, and his signature move is sipping absurdly expensive whiskys and spitting them out in disgust

he keeps on offering me a job because i interned at this one recycling company that he considers the big leagues. it's honestly tempting at times just to understand what the whole deal is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Rutibex posted:

voluntary layoff is when your boss takes pity on you because he normally pays you less than the $600/week bernie bux

pity is for chumps also don't play the stock market you dummies