Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
What was the least demanding or 'busy' commission you got. "Art me up some boning, I don't really care what."

What's the most 'bits' you've had to draw for a single commission? Anything like those hilarious ancient Roman good luck charms that are basically a dick, riding another dick, which has its own dick and another dick for a tail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird

Sociopastry posted:

most boring was the one I explained earlier- dude just wanted a nicely dressed professional lady looking kinda annoyed,
Right, and I just realized that I asked the wrong question, because apparently I can post while I'm asleep.
What I should have asked was, "What is the absolute simplest, least detailed commission you ever got. Like, to the point where you have to go and ask them because they don't give you enough details to work with. As a contrast to things like that 2000 word essay on rainbow fur.

Reminds me of that Oglaf comic where the couple has sex so garishly it looks like an acid trip.
Do you ever see yourself doing that kind of thing, where it's like humour and erotica?

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Haha, that's great. My former job as a clerk left me with an unhealthy appreciation for bureaucracy, so whenever someone says "basic form" I wonder just how basic is basic. Like dropdown boxes and dynamic fields? Automatic fee estimates? Tax form complexity, where you have to "fill out subsection boob with the results from section rear end, use the quotient derived in box box to determine the base rate of the commission, before fetishes are itemized in section..."

Ever make, or do you know of artists who make 'made-to-measure' erotica, instead bespoke erotica? Save time on comissions by feeding standardized forms into a computer script and cross-referencing pre-drawn art of common features?
I just want to hear that there's a hash table full of dongs out there or that you there's a programmer cusing null penis errors or something.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I'm imagining a huge-rear end paragraph of "no wings, chest dicks, anything-taurs, sexless smoothgroined monsters, or whales for heads because that would gently caress up the composition and defeat the purpose of the template, you dumbass"
Charge extra for that, like a tailor billing for a bespoke suit.
But a lot of those sound like they'd come up often enough you'd come up with templates for those too.

What's the weirdest actual fact about sex you've learned during this?

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

What's your opinion on caviar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

My Fetishes are Topologically Complex: Ask Me about the Seven Buttholes of Koenigsburg
Sounds like a Tingle novel, actually.

What'd the most complex commission you've ever had to do?

• Locked thread