Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«15 »
  • Post
  • Reply
Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?



HP: 26/27 | Armour: 0 | Damage: d8 | Load: 3/14 | XP: 0/11
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Peculiar (refuse my aid because I’m different)

Ever helpful, Pellegana points at the huge metal box. "Uhh, you guys need a hand lifting that?" She offers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 18/18 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Poise: 4/4 | Load: 5/6 | XP: 0/11 | Currently: Stylish
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Irresponsible (convince me to shirk my duty)

Clad in a fuzzy lounging robe that was so fuzzy one might mistake the idol for some sort of gargantuan fuzzed dog and/or killer moth, Neon enters the mix. She makes a quick beeline for the coffee pot, pouring herself a large mug of steaming goodness. Neon=Neon takes a few sips, then seems to finally recognize that there are visitors. She shoots finger guns at Usher, seemingly completely unaware how much trouble she'd caused the circus-person, while her constructs bob awkwardly under the sudden weight of the mug.

Neon says, "Hey, you! How's that, uh, thing going?" Clearly she'd put the entire circus-based mission into the darkest recesses of her memory, focusing entirely instead on the start of her official-unofficial renegade idol comeback tour. "You're welcome, by the way, that's going to get you all so much cred when my marketing machine kicks into high gear. Lian was all sorts of excited about the initial buzz last night."

Tricky fucked around with this message at May 2, 2018 around 17:15

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




"So much cred for the organization that should ideally not exist come the end of today. Yes." Usher snorts. "I'll forgive you for not being awake yet."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 18/18 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Poise: 4/4 | Load: 5/6 | XP: 0/11 | Currently: Stylish
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Irresponsible (convince me to shirk my duty)

Neon looks at Usher, clearly not comprehending why anyone would begrudge the efficacy of the mighty marketing engine of one Neon=Neon and her adorable synth partner-in-crime, then settles for some more coffee, "Welp, I guess that's okay too. Gonna make the recordings I had Lian take extra valuable, even if I was hoping to pull a second show off."

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




"Oh, let me be clear: be my guest to stage your next show on the smoldering ashes of my former workplace." Usher looks back to see what all the grunting's about; Singer and Seraph are struggling to get the sarcophagus open.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?



HP: 26/27 | Armour: 0 | Damage: d8 | Load: 3/14 | XP: 0/11
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Peculiar (refuse my aid because I’m different)

"But, you know, preferably after you've got the job done for the Boss." Pellegana helpfully adds on after Usher.

"Hey guys?" The tiny people were still trying to move that metal box. "Yeah, you know what? Just let me." She sighs, and with one stoney fist picks up the sarcophagus and walks it over to the front door.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Indulging in daytime naps is the highest pleasure mortals can attain!



HP: 6/12 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Load: 4/7 | XP: 8/9
Chaotic (Allow me to break something that belongs to BTC, even if it puts us in peril) | Daredevil (Ask me to do something daring and acrobatic).


"Taking my time here." Seira is going to just sip her coffee again, watching the tiny twins and the robot bring in the gear. She is extremely out of it. "That looks useful for what we're about to do."

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 18/18 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Poise: 4/4 | Load: 5/6 | XP: 0/11 | Currently: Stylish
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Irresponsible (convince me to shirk my duty)

Neon brightens up a bit at that, tapping on a holographic display for a moment, then a message received chime sounds from up in her room. She says, "That's not a bad idea! Neon=Neon: Rising From The Ashes! I'll have Lian look into the initial buzz and see how that tracks with my rapidly growing fanbase."

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009




HP: 21/26 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d10 | Load: 5/9 | XP: 8/10
Graceless (include me in a beneficial social interaction I must spoil with blunt observation or crass behavior) | Impulsive (put me in a situation where refusing an immediate gain will pay off later)

Licking eggs off the spoon, Jet wanders out to admire the weapon rather than listen to any more of this blather. "Pwooooooooooaaaarh! Now this is a a motherfucker!" she says, half dangling out of the now opened container. "I saw something like this carve an APC like a chest cavity once! I love it!... Is there anything we can actually use it on in this job?"

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




Lian wheels up to the doorframe of Neon's room in her rolling chair. "The social metrics say do it! Show them you mean business!"

"Are you going to chop someone?" Seraph asks Jet.

"Or something?" Singer chimes in.

"Yes." Usher answers flatly. "There are plenty - in both categories - to chop."

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?



HP: 26/27 | Armour: 0 | Damage: d8 | Load: 3/14 | XP: 0/11
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Peculiar (refuse my aid because I’m different)

"Wait," Pellegana puts the sarcophagus down. "This is a weapon? I thought you might have just had a vampire staying over or something."

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010


Royalty is a continuous cutting motion



HP: 18/18 | Armor: 0 | Damage: d4 | Load: 4/6 | XP: 6/11 | Flags: Selfish, Visionary
Undead Servants: Chauncey, Gigantic Multi-Armed Porter | Stats: +3 STR, +2 CON/DEX, +1 INT/WIS/CHA | HP: 12/12 | Armor: 2 | DMG: +4


"No, I'm afraid our organization - and I use the word loosely - has a tragic dearth of post-mortality representation beyond my own. That's partial payment for a previous job, and delightfully impractical in all the best ways." Clacking down the stairs with a characteristic lack of introduction, Zann gestures to a set of quietly opening recessed panels in the kitchen walls that definitely weren't there when the rest of the team went to sleep last night, which appear to have some kind of projection system behind them.

"Since you all insist on wasting a third of your existence in semi-consciousness, I took the opportunity to field-test the new Quiet Calcium line of labor drone services. They can reduce noise output of install projects by 70% when using hand tools, and their reduced movement speed causes a negligible increase in the fear reaction from onlookers." Zann drops a data link on Usher's icon as the system boots up into a bare-bones media mode, adding, "This is everything I pulled off my data tap in the system where you will shortly no longer work. I took the opportunity to backdoor in through the IP cameras during last night's excitement. Would you be so kind as to point out the individuals we're supposed to kill?"

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




"We have cameras?" Usher rushes over to Zann, tabbing quickly through to make sure that there were none in The Fortune Teller's tent. Her concerns relieved, the gnome carefully pages through the various video feeds. She comes to a stop when she reaches a view looking down at the haphazardly repaired main tent pole. "Those two. The ones arguing."



"They never could agree on anything. Does not surprise me in the least that they can barely figure out how to go after an external threat."

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?



HP: 26/27 | Armour: 0 | Damage: d8 | Load: 3/14 | XP: 0/11
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Peculiar (refuse my aid because I’m different)

"Hey man, I know how it is." Pellegana relates to Zann, still holding up the sarcophagus lid while various persons were poking the weapon inside. "After I got mushed up into meat paste and ended up like this, everyone treated me way different. S'why I had to take this circus gig, People that were dead not being dead any more makes the living get all bigoty." She shakes her head at the sad state of affairs.

Once Usher zeroes in the cameras, Pellegana pokes her head in on it. "Yeah, that's them." She confirms with a nod. "I can almost hear them from here, ugh. Trust me guys, five minutes after meeting them and you'll want to shut both of them up permanently."

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.



HP: 12/16 | Armor: 2 | Damage: d8 | Charge: ◆◆◆ | Load: 9/10 | XP: 7/10
Adventurous (Offer me a high-risk, high-reward plan that I can't resist) | Compassionate (Give me a chance to put myself in a spot to help someone in need)


"Not this week," Behold replies to Pellegana regarding vampires. She's wandered over to look at the Oxide. "STRKD universal mount, medium, powered," she identifies vaguely, then seems to wake up a bit. "I put compatible ones on the trucks. Easy snap on and off if Jet wants to get spicy. Just need to get it hooked up and then we can go deal with anything."

Behold leans down picks it up, staggering a bit as she hefts it.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010


Royalty is a continuous cutting motion



HP: 18/18 | Armor: 0 | Damage: d4 | Load: 4/6 | XP: 6/11 | Flags: Selfish, Visionary
Undead Servants: Chauncey, Gigantic Multi-Armed Porter | Stats: +3 STR, +2 CON/DEX, +1 INT/WIS/CHA | HP: 12/12 | Armor: 2 | DMG: +4


"You know, I wasn't actually planning on introducing myself to them," says Zann to the gnome's Chauncey. "Ideally, our association with these individuals begins and ends with a sudden and violent ambush." Looking around, and settling on the pair of Arrowists, Zann adds, "Don't worry your heads about that part. Now, didn't I leave an assistant with you? How is my patient settling in?"

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




"He's normal!"

"Totally normal!" They chirp in unison. It's an astoundingly uneducated assessment. They likely don't remember the assistant's exact words, and possibly don't even care.

"No problems!"

"Thank you, again!"

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 18/18 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Poise: 4/4 | Load: 5/6 | XP: 0/11 | Currently: Stylish
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Irresponsible (convince me to shirk my duty)

Neon stares at the image of the two arguing men for a little bit, then says, "So we're going to totally dismember them with that giant war-crime-in-the-making, right? I mean, this is definitely a no-court-in-the-world situation. Look at that thing he has flung over his shoulder! Is that a puppy or just a back-up hair piece. And an upknot? Speaking of war crimes..."

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Indulging in daytime naps is the highest pleasure mortals can attain!



HP: 6/12 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Load: 4/7 | XP: 8/9
Chaotic (Allow me to break something that belongs to BTC, even if it puts us in peril) | Daredevil (Ask me to do something daring and acrobatic).


"Well, when you have a hammer and all that." Seira nods. "Let's call this field testing."

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009




HP: 21/26 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d10 | Load: 5/9 | XP: 8/10
Graceless (include me in a beneficial social interaction I must spoil with blunt observation or crass behavior) | Impulsive (put me in a situation where refusing an immediate gain will pay off later)

Jet looks up from checking the settings on Oxide to look at Mr. Usher's pictures. "Pair of fancy-pants morons," she concludes with confidence. "Almost makes me wonder if this is some sort of front backed by someone else. Two idiots like that arguin' all the fuckin' time should have collapsed even their idiot outfit by now, ha!"

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.



HP: 12/16 | Armor: 2 | Damage: d8 | Charge: ◆◆◆ | Load: 9/10 | XP: 7/10
Adventurous (Offer me a high-risk, high-reward plan that I can't resist) | Compassionate (Give me a chance to put myself in a spot to help someone in need)


With a loud clang, Behold finishes attaching Oxide to the pintle mount on one of the trucks. "That's got it!" She hops down and pulls open the driver side door, climbing in and starting it up. The engine rumbles to life as Behold leans back out the window. "Let's go introduce those two to our new toy. Someone should grab the other truck too."

As soon as anyone who's coming in her ride climbs in, Behold pulls out. As she does so, a small flying object zips out of the stairwell and just makes it in the passenger window. "Why didn't anyone wake me?!" Ember demands angrily.

--------------

The argument is still ongoing, loudly, which is why it's only at the last few moments that an outside sound intrudes. An engine, some shouting, then "Hold on!" followed by a sound like half the universe being ripped off the other half. And that's when Behold drives the truck right through the wall Oxide has just partly cut open, sending debris flying in several directions as the tires screech and the vehicle slews all the way around before finally slamming to a stop, rocking one way then back the other with a thump.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




The two give the truck and its embarked crew an incredulous look.

"You would dare d - "

He flinches as he's cut off by a gunshot from his peer's flintlock pistol. The shot grazes Seira.

"I was talking!"

"That's all you ever do, old man!"

"You have no respect for the monologue, and furthermore - "

"Are we really doing this right now, when - "

They return to arguing without missing a beat. In fact, they don't even notice the hastily repaired tentpole shift and tilt towards the truck.

Seira is the random unlucky target and gets hit for 2 damage before armor.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Indulging in daytime naps is the highest pleasure mortals can attain!



HP: 5/12 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Load: 4/7 | XP: 8/9
Chaotic (Allow me to break something that belongs to BTC, even if it puts us in peril) | Daredevil (Ask me to do something daring and acrobatic).


Seira's personal shield deflects the bullet from serious harm, but also she flinches nonetheless.

"Yeah, okay, I'm mad."

She walks inside through the makeshift hole, draws her whip, and attempts to knock both of these jerks off their feet.

Hack and Slash: @Mitama: 2d6+2 = (2+6)+2 = 10
Damage: @Mitama: 1d8+1 = (8) = 9

I'm also Channeling magic into my Weapon and it's burning hot.

Mitama fucked around with this message at Jun 5, 2018 around 23:20

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?



HP: 26/27 | Armour: 0 | Damage: d8 | Load: 3/14 | XP: 0/11
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Peculiar (refuse my aid because I’m different)

Pellegana, still working for the Boss who nominally was still working for these two bozos, tries to act surprised at the sudden attack out of nowhere by these ruffians.

"Gosh!" She gasps. "Bandits!" Nailed it.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010


Royalty is a continuous cutting motion



HP: 18/18 | Armor: 0 | Damage: d4 | Load: 4/6 | XP: 6/11 | Flags: Selfish, Visionary
Undead Servants: Chauncey, Gigantic Multi-Armed Porter | Stats: +3 STR, +2 CON/DEX, +1 INT/WIS/CHA | HP: 12/12 | Armor: 2 | DMG: +4


The sound of two sets of hands clapping (one of them quite large) echoes through the tent in the wake of the sudden entrance and Seira's swing. "Bravo! Worth the admission!" says Zann from atop a less-damaged section of the stands, vocoder speakers set to full volume. Picking a piece of what is technically popcorn out of the bag Chauncey is holding, the lich adds "I have to ask -- the audience doesn't really eat this, do they? I don't even have a stomach anymore and I'm repulsed. Now then. Shall we?" As Chauncey tosses the bag to the side and reaches down with a free hand to pick up his owner, Zann's bones begin to frost over with a familiar energy while the skeleton's jump jets whine through their perfunctory start up sequence. That's all the warning the two soon-to-be-dead men get before three hundred pounds of skeleton come rocketing their way.

quote:

@wiegieman: 2d6+3 casting frost blast = (4+5)+3 = 12
@wiegieman: 2d6+3 engage operation rocket skeleton = (1+3)+3 = 7
@wiegieman: 3d6 spell damage = (6+3+2) = 11
@wiegieman: 1d4+4 chauncey jet boost damage = (4)+4 = 8

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009




HP: 21/26 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d10 | Load: 5/9 | XP: 8/10
Graceless (include me in a beneficial social interaction I must spoil with blunt observation or crass behavior) | Impulsive (put me in a situation where refusing an immediate gain will pay off later)

As the others fire off Jet finally maneuvers the cumbersome Oxide to bear on the smoking survivor. “Haven’t seen this used anti-personnel before. Lessee here, should be-“

There is a terrible roaring noise.

After the actinic flash fades from the group’s collective eyes the stunned victim is left missing his gun, his hand, and actually, more like his entire arm.

Jet rubs her eyes uselessly, since such an action doesn’t really work on ProCore Eyez ™. “H O L Y S H I T.”

quote:

2d6+2` = (6+6)+2 = 14
Exposing myself to danger for the extra damage. `1d10+1d6` = (7)+(3) = 10

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




Seira's fiery whip wraps around the leg of her attacker, sweeping him off his feet. He lets out a shout as the burning strand sets his fancy fur cape ablaze. His partner doesn't look impressed, either at his burning colleague or Zann's display of bravado.

"We shall!" He readies his wand, weaving a shimmering blue shield into existence...

... which is promptly shattered, along with the rest of his body, by a flying metal skeleton at a frosty near-absolute zero. Icy chunks spray in every direction against a the backdrop of a plume of sand kicked up by Zann's impact into the ring.

Even after the explosive startup, Oxide's roar is deafening. The compressed air moves with such speed that the entire big top billows out. A brilliant red cloud is fills the air as the recirculating air kicks up a small dust storm. It's quite the execution.

The Fortune Teller dashes in through one of the side entrances, but she slows to a walk, her wand listlessly dropping to her side. "And here I had thought that you would need some help." She motions to the two dead mages and shakes her head. "I didn't even get a chance to watch them die."

well that was a massacre

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009




HP: 21/26 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d10 | Load: 5/9 | XP: 8/10
Graceless (include me in a beneficial social interaction I must spoil with blunt observation or crass behavior) | Impulsive (put me in a situation where refusing an immediate gain will pay off later)

"Tell me about it!" says Jet, still blinking. "I didn't even get to reload."

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?



HP: 26/27 | Armour: 0 | Damage: d8 | Load: 3/14 | XP: 0/11
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Peculiar (refuse my aid because I’m different)

"Uhhhh…"

Now being a huge hulking golem of incalculable strength herself, Pellegana was used to the occasional application of overkill. But this was still far beyond anything she had seen since her own explosive demise and getting turned into a fine red paste. drat.

"…looks like you hired the right guys, boss." She shrugs, at a bit of loss. Her head turns to Usher and the Fortune Teller in turn. "So do we need to bury whats left of them or just burn down the big top or what here?"

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.



HP: 12/16 | Armor: 2 | Damage: d8 | Charge: ◆◆◆ | Load: 9/10 | XP: 7/10
Adventurous (Offer me a high-risk, high-reward plan that I can't resist) | Compassionate (Give me a chance to put myself in a spot to help someone in need)


Behold turns the truck off and climbs out, looking a little disconcerted by this whole thing, but rallies. "Well we are professionals."

"Professional what exactly?" Ember asks, floating out of the driver's side window to hover beside Behold, who ignores her.

"Anyways I think that take cares of the primary objective. How do you want to handle the rest of this?" she asks the fortune teller.

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at Jun 7, 2018 around 13:12

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 18/18 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Poise: 4/4 | Load: 5/6 | XP: 0/11 | Currently: Stylish
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Irresponsible (convince me to shirk my duty)

Neon pulls up in the other truck, skidding to a stop by the group. She hops out and brandishes her oversized rifle, a manic grin on her face, saying, "Sorry about that! The starter was on the fritz and I needed a jump. Where are the targets?"

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




The Fortune Teller waves Neon over to the two corpses. She turns to Behold. "Next up, destroy the central power source for the place. It's the large, hovering cauldron with multicolor flames towards the back of the fairgrounds. Just outside. Hard to miss."

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Indulging in daytime naps is the highest pleasure mortals can attain!



HP: 5/12 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Load: 4/7 | XP: 8/9
Chaotic (Allow me to break something that belongs to BTC, even if it puts us in peril) | Daredevil (Ask me to do something daring and acrobatic).


"Sure." Seira retracts her whip, a little surprised by the carnage. "Are we expecting anyone stopping us, or are we just taking this thing apart?"

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?



HP: 26/27 | Armour: 0 | Damage: d8 | Load: 3/14 | XP: 0/11
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Peculiar (refuse my aid because I’m different)

Pellegana waves a hand at the two dead smears of blood. "They might have objected."

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.



HP: 12/16 | Armor: 2 | Damage: d8 | Charge: ◆◆◆ | Load: 9/10 | XP: 7/10
Adventurous (Offer me a high-risk, high-reward plan that I can't resist) | Compassionate (Give me a chance to put myself in a spot to help someone in need)


"Let's go take a look at it," Behold declares, heading outside.

Tricky
Jun 12, 2007

after a great meal i like to lie on the ground and feel like garbage




HP: 18/18 | Armor: 1 | Damage: d8 | Poise: 4/4 | Load: 5/6 | XP: 0/11 | Currently: Stylish
Curious (convince me to try something I probably shouldn’t) | Irresponsible (convince me to shirk my duty)

Neon unloads a few rounds into the larger pieces, just to be sure, and has one of her constructs take a cheeky selfie of her posing over the carnage. She looks at the photo, hums approvingly, and forwards it to Lian for use in her tour's campaign materials. That incredibly important imperative taken care of, she practically bounces along after Behold as she says, "Wait for me~!"

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?




The Fortune Teller shrugs at Seira's question. "Unless I'm terribly mistaken, I believe the only ones opposing you are currently beat into mash."

@Lia posted:

Neon! Why? 🤮

Outside, the oppressive grayscale illusion barely holds; colors flicker into sight like a TV on its last legs. In the center of the abandoned courtyard stands the very structure that the Fortune Teller described: a cast iron cauldron, several meters wide, floats in the center. It is held down by taught steel chains, and a flaming rainbow bursts from the opening, each color bending off towards each of the structures in the circus like some sort of visible power routing indicator.

Any analysis shows that the thing could easily be taken and adapted for other uses. It has quite a high capacity, to boot.

Are you going to destroy it as requested or steal it? You're basically choosing between some portable artifacts or base upgrade stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.



HP: 12/16 | Armor: 2 | Damage: d8 | Charge: ◆◆◆ | Load: 9/10 | XP: 7/10
Adventurous (Offer me a high-risk, high-reward plan that I can't resist) | Compassionate (Give me a chance to put myself in a spot to help someone in need)


"Well that doesn't look terrifying at all," Ember declares, circling the cauldron. She moves in closer to it, then immediately darts back to hover over Behold's shoulder. "Ugh, yuck, yuck, I could taste the thaumaturgic field coming off that thing. That is NOT safe. And I need to reset my optics, what a fantastic hazard you've brought us to."

Behold pulls a pair of goggles on. "Yeah, breaking this isn't going to be hard. Breaking it without killing everyone in a kilometer radius, on the other hand." She turns to the recently former circus employers. "Did they bother to keep schematics or even just notes when they made this thing, or were they extremely wizardly about it?"

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at Jun 11, 2018 around 15:45

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • Post
  • Reply
«15 »