Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

The Bloop posted:

You can wear a skirt with any hairstyle so that's an improvement

But I hope so, they were the most disappointing thing in 2

Even if it's just better styles rather than more

https://twitter.com/SplatoonNA/status/1537057398313177088?t=4kqZnyQzcf8maSeuWu_gWQ&s=19

It looks like there's at least some additional styling options? Not sure how robust the new choices will be but fingers crossed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oi yeah missed that one

At least the ripped leggings are fresh

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nintendoeurope/status/1543883323541491712?s=21&t=I5P-4DFtEKzD8XEFjkE2Eg

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
So where the hell are we that a sea could evaporate?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

You Pearl fans asked for this.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
i'm assumign they mean like part of the sea and not the whole thing. Since people are assuming the first trailer takes place in Las Vegas, I could see it being like part of the west coast dried the gently caress up. Maybe the Gulf of California and we're finally getting a stage in San Felipe.

I need this game so bad, every time I see a stage my wrists get the shakes, i must splat.

e: ooooh what if this is the San Francisco bay and we can see the Golden Gate Bridge in the background when playing?

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Jul 4, 2022

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Bloodly posted:

Las Vegas

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Bloodly posted:

People thought it was France because of the Eiffel Tower until someone pointed out that there was a three pointed pyramid in the background as well as the general look of the region(sandstone and tumbleweeds).

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/1544667651368263681?s=21&t=VZtB_E165GXEaPuu1ZOLjA

I’m going to buy this for my wife.

Seems like it might be time for a Splatoon 3 thread, yeah?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I can't really justify buying a SWOLED the week before i fly over to visit my family, but that is by far the best switch ever made. Look at that fade

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

drat that looks fresh as hell

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress I wish I would have waited

Alas

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I’m getting my Switch OLED literally tomorrow lol but I don’t think I like this as much as you guys anyway

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
My problem is if I get one and I don't get one for my son then there will be hell to pay so this is basically $800 for me minus whatever I can get selling our old ones if I got one.

But drat I want one.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Seems like it might be time for a Splatoon 3 thread, yeah?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4000432&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh I’ve been missing that in my bookmarks because it doesn’t have the Switch tag

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Wtf

I guess I’ll post there from now on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bloodly posted:

There's been climate change, 5 world wars, and global flooding after someone nuked the Arctic, who knows.