Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«529 »
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only major MPU changes that seem properly hosed Up is he bloblobber one, the coverage boost is dramatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The only major MPU changes that seem properly hosed Up is he bloblobber one, the coverage boost is dramatic

Yeah, I was on a bad streak in rainmaker earlier today and decided I was going to brain-dead a bloblobber with MPU for a few rounds. It's incredibly oppressive when you just spam blobs into the fray.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Splatfest Schedules

• US/AU/NZ Heroes vs. Villains @ December 14th 20:00 PT / December 15th 15:00 AET
  • EU Heroes vs. Villains @ December 15th 15:00 CET
  • JP Heroes vs. Villains @ December 15th 15:00 JT
This Splatfest runs for 24 hours.
  • US/AU/NZ Family vs. Friends @ January 4th 14:00 PT / January 5th 9:00 AET
  • EU Family vs. Friends @ January 4th 15:00 CET (estimate)
  • JP Family vs. Friends @ January 4th 17:00 JT
Since this is a holiday special event, it will last for 48 hours.

This game comes with Inklings unlocked.

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at Dec 10, 2018 around 04:20

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!

With two mains the extra ink coverage on the N-Zap is noticeable.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

It pleases me to see King K. Rool in the square.

«529 »