Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

I died on fleek, and so am cursed to roam the Earth forever, eternally on fleek...

Buglord

I bought a console for one loving game and the promise that Metroid Prime 4 might exist a decade from now because I'm dumb as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

I died on fleek, and so am cursed to roam the Earth forever, eternally on fleek...

Buglord

Anyways

I just might

be noticing

some kind of trend here

YEAH!

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Smiles posted:

no worries friend, i bought a wii u just for splatoon 1 and a switch just for splatoon 2 so im double dumb

Yeah I did that for Bayo, and Splatoon and TMS were just kind of bonus surprises. Although I never had a Wii so I could at least play some other games I missed.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Zelder posted:

What kind of person isn't excited for Odyssey

In a year with Crash and 2 Sanics?

*MIYAMOTO SWEATING*

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

This loving squiddo doesn't even have the Apocalyptic Dualies of the Mechshark from the June Salmon Run smdh. Get the gently caress off my team. Booyah.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Zelder posted:

I don't think they're real

They're real and they're my friends.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

The real question is once they inevitably sell the two new idol amiibos as a 2-pack, what are we going to do with the bad one? Donate it to a Goodwill or something I guess.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Look I found the people who like the bad one.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Are we only going to have the 4 or so weapons we have right now available in the splatfest? Cause that's unfortunate.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Internet Kraken posted:

Can we keep Overwatch out of this thread? This is supposed to a thread for a fun game.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Overwatch is cool and good but this isn't the overwatch thread. Also this thread, as mentioned, is teetering on becoming horny.

I can see your confusion. That is the new Splatoon 2 character Marina.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Gimbal lock posted:

God drat!
I am so horny for squids!

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Rexroom posted:

Weapon sets
  • Tentatek Splattershot w/ Splatbomb & Inkjet
  • Splat Roller w/ Curling Bomb & Splashdown
  • Splat Charger w/ Splat Bomb & Sting Ray
  • Splat Dualies w/ Burst Bomb & Tenta Missiles

EH, uh...I guess I'll take the Splattershot. But I'm not happy about it Nintendo!

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

36 minutes in, my first sighting of team cake.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

EVGA Longoria posted:

Don't believe the motion control propaganda, you'll do just fine with the stick alone, with a bonus of not getting carpal tunnel from waggling like an idiot to shoot someone

Oh god one of those 'sticks are just fine versus a mouse' people

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Being able to see where the jetpack is going to land is loving hilarious every time you kill them like that

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Guy Goodbody posted:

I dunno, I've fallen in the water more often than I care to admit

cosmic brain meme: dualie dodge into the water

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Uhh..teleporter..pathway..things.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

eonwe posted:

im at 1600 ice cream power

idk if that's ok

My team's at 1920 and all that does as far as I can tell is make it think FOREVER when finding a match and then match you up against like 1700s anyways.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Hmm...so splatfests are legally binding.

That's funny to think that Callie is recorded as garbage in the Inkpolis Laws.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

bandaid.friend posted:

Unlocks are fun, except in local multiplayer games where multiplayer stuff is unlocked in singleplayer mode. The map rotation's ok, I was able to get used to just two maps at a time in the demo instead of having to learn everything at once. Lets you get into a groove. I hope that we don't have the same maps at the same time each day, though, that'd suck

These Callie/Marie amiibos are hard to get

They aren't region locked as far as I'm aware so just grab JP ones? Looks like there's a bunch on Amazon.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Oh wow. Okay so for starters there was this guy named Pythagoras

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I said ocd not autism

I generally wonder if people with tidying issues would hate this game for how messy it is

not you, the guy asking about slopes.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Europe truly is a garbage continent.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Are you 700 pounds? Or 7 years old? Feel free to pick one or the other in the Mayo vs Ketchup splatfest

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Humpback is like some loving pink panther cartoon poo poo. Like one dude running around the outside painting it blue and another dude going over everything behind him with pink

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Yes it is kind of hosed up it's 1:1 real motions. Luckily I own a full scale oil field and skate park I can run around on.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

The uh..rail gun special thing in salmon rush doesn't actually hurt the balloon head guys so you can be less useful by using a special I guess.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Teenage Fansub posted:

I'm missing something.
How do you actually get the prizes in Salmon Run? I unlocked the shirt and it's not in my inventory or anything.

Lol someone didn't read the 300 page employee manual

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

causticBeet posted:

Wait do they honest to god just lock up access to the horde mode for no real reason?

It would be Nintendo without ~FALSE SCARCITY~

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Mmm...look at that top right corner on Blue. Good poo poo.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

It's just...like using a laser pointer to point at what you want to shoot. You point at the thing you want dead.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Manky posted:

It's also in the app

The current one is. They're asking about upcoming ones which are not.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

That's not even how phones work game

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

TFRazorsaw posted:

What the gently caress Pearl

Look at this bitch

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

7 of my last 10 games have not had everyone in them and I'm getting real tired of seeing this 'rank isn't going to change' message.

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 15, 2007

Buglord

Coolspaz posted:

Just to make sure, the spaceship things with red laser pointers are Grillers right?

Haha yeah. Spaceship things. Looks like they've got some kind of...small pastries??? in them too.

«2 »