Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i consider myself good at shootmans like destiny and battlefield, will i be a good shootmans in this without the pro controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

DaveKap posted:

Pro controller unnecessary as long as you use the motion controls.

m-m-m-motion controls??? not a fan

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

DaveKap posted:

You're gonna get crushed.

oh man oh no. game looks fun tho so i might get it anyway. hopefully i wont get as mad as i did @ ARMS

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Onean posted:

"Motion controls" implies a lot more than you'd think. It's gyro-aiming, and the gyros used in the Joycons are leagues better than those used in the Wiimotes. For most people it takes an hour or two to adjust, which the campaign is perfect for, and feels way more natural and allows for much finer aiming. You should absolutely try it out for at least the campaign or five or six matches, but if it doesn't click for you then it'll be better to switch to stick controls. You'll be at a disadvantage against a similarly skilled opponent using gyro-aiming, but it'll be better than struggling to hit them.

Edit: drat, that was a lot of mistakes jammed in there.

thanks for the info! i dont even think about the gyro aiming in botw being in the way so if it feels similar it wont be a problem

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
How long and good is the single player in dis? Own feet or multiplayer tutorial?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i suck at this game. or is my sucking down to being only matched with like players at lvl 20+ while im the only sub lvl 10 with no abilities or skills. what i mean is i have no idea what im doing and it upsets me