Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Bill Barber posted:

Same. I play Splatoon, the kid arena ink shooting video game on Nintendo, for the engrossing story.

Please stop posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Bill Barber posted:

The final boss is a giant octopus DJ, which ironically enough, is the same final boss as Splatoon 1.

ok, but stop posting

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Supercar Gautier posted:

No that feels terrible.

wrong

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
I might try the Elo Hell challenge too, this wouldn't be the first game I've done it in

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
It would be really cool if I could play paired league battle and not get the other pair on my team being a brush/roller pair or a double roller pair

PS if you do this, go gently caress yourself

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

jokes posted:

I'd much prefer having folks bring brushes than these assholes bringing the sniper things. They made it bad specifically because you suck if you use it not because it has a high skill ceiling GOD

I am okay with one brush, I am not okay with two people deliberately going "YEAH DOUBLE BRUSH ACTION!!!"

Having two rollers on Splat Zones Sturgeon Shipyard is literally the worst

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
This is the worst Salmon Run set and I can't figure out why

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

throw to first drat IT posted:

It feels like brush's damage is too low, charger requires too much charging to do good dps and roller flick delay is measured in weeks.

Compared to last one where Splatling destroyed everything, Carbon Roller and bucket destroyed everything in AoE and you had two lasers.

Yeah, it's just frustrating because there's nothing OBVIOUSLY bad about this to me. I know the last set was pretty good but I can't think of a set I've had more issues with, and in a vacuum it doesn't seem bad

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
Mothership rounds make me wish for the sweet release of death

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
Dr. Fetus did I just see you in Ranked a few rounds ago

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
I strongly favor internment camps for Tri-Slosher users

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

JackDarko posted:

It's really not that bad equip it and give it a shot.

I have, it's a stupid weapon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The first one is pretty obvious; there aren't many players on right now, so they aren't gonna punish you for getting your poo poo kicked in by the same handful of players repeatedly.

but

that's not what it actually means