Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Jarogue posted:

So here is what Splatnet app can do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I91pfaRLkZQ

According to this there is exclusive gear you can only buy from the smartphone app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
I was worried that I wouldn't be able to contribute that well because I had to play over cellular data, but I went on a roll for my ketchup bros. Got to around 1950 rating before becoming King and trounced on mayo constantly. Had about 2:1 win loss. Much better showing on my part compared to the first splatfest where I got around 1650 rating.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Supercar Gautier posted:

People think the less popular side will have better players, but the win/loss results have been basically a coinflip every time. And picking the less popular side means you have to win both coinflips.

Yeah, it's almost like matchmaking is designed to provide you with a 50% win chance. Hmm.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
I'd like it if Booyah! was on the up button. I always seem to manage to click the up button when pulling down on the joystick on my joycons which means I'm sitting there spamming "This way!" while I'm trying to run away.