Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I come from the elite line of :pcgaming: but I have always owned the Nintendo products, because obviously I am a huge manbaby fan boy. But god drat someone help me fix my horrible gyro aiming. Whenever I have played console shooters in the past I am so used to using the right analog to aim and move the crosshair up and down and left and right. I find myself trying to do that isntead of gyro aiming, and thus being really bad. When I do remember to gyro aim, I overdo it usually and slam it way too far in one direction. Will it just come with time? Any tips? I'm already committed to becoming hooked on this game, because it rules. Just want to be good at some point in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I'm loving this game and finally getting used to the motion controls a bit. I had an 8 kill turfwar with 1000p which our team won 51% to 43% and I felt really good about myself.

However, I'm reading through this thread and holy hell all of the splat lingo. Will I just eventually catch on? I know nothing of what you guys are saying and haven't even begun to freshen myself up gearwise. Just enjoying shooting ink so far. Should I play single player?