Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh poo poo, Tentacle Grizz is going on this weekend too? drat.

Also I've come out on the discord and elsewhere. But I'll do it here too. I'm Renée yall, and I'm getting started on HRT sometime next week. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ahh, I see. Darn. But thanks :3:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
To bad, I'm team bun because how can I turn down PINK?

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mak0rz posted:

I take it back this Shify's gimmick loving rules

Easy. You just pick the better team :smug:

Sorry can't hear you back there. Especially with how pink I am. :smugdog:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Manuel Calavera posted:

Sorry can't hear you back there. Especially with how pink I am. :smugdog:

I stand by my statement. Can't beat pink.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

What is the deal with that pose

It's ICONIC. Like Aiden Pearce's cap.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Teleportation for me I'd say, because then you could just Instant Transmission into Bezos' vault and take a sackful, be set for life. And he'll never know.

Going back in time to kill Hitler could lead to a worse Hitler, or some other worse thing happening. At least with IT then you don't risk loving up the timeline.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SeANMcBAY posted:

Trunks vs. Goku.

:hmmyes:
You both make good points.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And here I was working, man that sounds like a good Salmon shift.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And it's during Pride weekend, rip.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
$30? Oof.
They'll probably end up pirated elsewhere.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

raditts posted:

Having Marie on Team Order is the wrongest poo poo I've seen in my entire miserable life

You gotta fight for Marie. She's the best sister according to Splatfest Law.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

100YrsofAttitude posted:

It may be short range, and you'll feel like you may be out-ranged a bit too often, but the Tri-slosher doesn't require much aim thanks to its massive spread. I highly recommend it.

Seconding the Tri-Slosh is wonderful and awesome and anyone who hates it is a coward.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Agreed, they're fantastic. Or Chirpy Chips.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ACAB

All Chaos Are Buddies. Good fighting squiddos. Even if you fought against Marie.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NofrikinfuN posted:

It's criminal that they kept Moray Towers instead of Flounder Heights.

Strong agree. Flounder Heights was an extremely fun map.

Also it's just the hormones, I definitely wasn't crying over the sweet capstone video. Definitely...naw it's both. That was adorable. :3:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Unrelated to the update. Has anyone visited one of those Nintendo Road Trip demos?

The State Fair is going on, and they were at ours. I popped in to do the Ninty account check in thing, and play two rounds of Turf. And I felt so bad but also it was hilarious at the same time how it was an absolute stomp. There were two guys who also knew what they were doing on my side. And we cleaned up on Moray of all places, everyone with Splattershots. And we had %84.8 of the map, would have been over 86 probably if we didn't forget the second drop onto the box after their spawn.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smiles posted:

its actually gonna be "slay our salmons" cause its an all grizzco rotation on bay this weekend! dont miss out on the slaughter

Goddamn, I need to try to catch some Salmon then..

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Marina did 9/11.

what the gently caress :mods:???

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got into a 100x... and we lost it for Mayo. I'm sorry fam. :negative:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Every mayo fan that used a bucket is a monster.

t:mad:
Buckets are in fact good and cool.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That is extremely rude as heck. Bucket Lyfe.
:mods:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I would give up Raccoon Gang for Woomy Gang, no contest.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
She sounds like a pretty cool poster, Mr. Pibbleton. But woomy is love. I bought my Wii U AND Switch specifically because of Sploon. My discord icon (well, and here but) is the only not furry icon I use anywhere.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They're all amazing, but I'm voting 3 as well. Bles you kind goon for this hard work.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

There is a somewhat flexible, ask me and I'll see what we can do if you really like your tags general 2-tag limit, so if you're already at 2, please consider which one you would like to drop or consider asking for a marquee scroll on your tags

Is there a way to do a marquee of all tags but one? I assume so, but I am intrigue. And would want Queer Illuminati separate. If not, then a whole marquee also good.

tag me please.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Correct, yes. Illuminati at the top if that's also doable, the gay eye sees all. :yaycat:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bles you for the hard work, Noise. And bles Korean Boomhauer for their amazing work. :3:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

When I was doing them I thought your av/text/tag combo was going to look particularly good and I was right!

You done the marquee up good, Noise. And now my posts aren't a mile long, lol. I didn't know that was an option. It's funny how I go a decade without gang tags. Then I end up with 5 within the span of a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can we get a :woomy: in chat lads.