Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CautionaryOstrich
Mar 20, 2009
Pillbug
Anyone want to Salmon Run? These publords are atrocious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CautionaryOstrich
Mar 20, 2009
Pillbug
I didn't see anything in the OP, is there an official group for players? Wouldn't mind playing with some groups, I've only got a single friend that plays and he generally tries to run everyone over with the roller while never throwing ink...

CautionaryOstrich
Mar 20, 2009
Pillbug

In Training posted:

How do people reach Profreshional and not know how to clear a fuckin glowfly wave. I'm like...3 for 3 on those ending my runs this morning.

I have never cleared one of those on Profresh with publords. Despite me pounding "This Way!" about 400 times everyone scatters like idiots and runs all over the map, getting swarmed almost immediately. I played with goons for the first time last night and we had three of them, immediately grouped up on the egg cage, and had zero issues. Ended up with 32/16 eggs on one round.

CautionaryOstrich
Mar 20, 2009
Pillbug
The grills always seem to do me in, they take a lot of coordination to not get overwhelmed on Profresh.