Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
wonder If I can go get it from my walmart lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
How are you guys downloading it now?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

In Salmon Run if you notice your team is dead and locked behind a wall of angry fish please do not try to revive them. If the quota has been met it's okay to bail if you survive the wave. Please

Please stop running into the 2 stingers and steelheads hiding behind the metal eel. Please just run. There's 10 seconds left. Stop.

LEAVE NO SQUID BEHIND.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Coolspaz posted:

Can someone make a "How to not suck at salmon run" cheat sheet?

I know there is also a mother ship thing that I'll probably never see but if I can get basic strats for each boss/round it would really help me

Rounds are generally random.

It's easy really.

Only 2 weapons really require a cheat sheet and that is, charger because you are likely going to be the one tasked with killing bomb heads and other things with weakpoints in the air, and roller because you are going to be ensuring that there are safe pathways for your team to maneuver around in.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

g0lbez posted:

Do grillers get harder or something? I see everyone bitching about them but everytime they spawn they spawn with literally nothing else so they just immediately get sniped while slowly meandering near the egg basket

Grillers can be annoying when your ranged weapon pug players are trash.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I get if they don't want to allow matchmaking, but they should totally allow you to group up with friends online to play Salmon run. at anytime. I have more fun playing Salmon run with friends than Turf War or ranked stuff.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Wendell posted:

What the heck is Marina eating? Is that a flan that she put ketchup on? gently caress you, Marina!!

Why are you insulting Octarian cultural cuisine?

Racist

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Wendell posted:

Oh God, what have I become???

Feel shame for your words and deeds.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

:laffo:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The Bloop posted:

Fortran vs COBOL

Suicide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Randumb Thots posted:

poo poo I just now realized that squid in the Teleportation art is wearing a Starfleet uniform. Well, guess my old-school nerd rear end finally decided.

Dr. Who too