Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Team cake enough said

geez you're just wrong about everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

hmmmm. no.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ice cream wins

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

now you can relive our victory as much as you like, team ice cream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koixwUbxouE

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

^burtle posted:

Ice Cream discussing their win with only a 51% solo win percentage but 75% of the base is some GOP level poo poo.

You chose the wrong team.

I'm going to play Splatoon 1 today hopefully people are on

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Good riddance inkstrike

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Nephzinho posted:

I'm trying to play Tower right now and there are some people who just don't get this mode. Give me Turf War and an aero, I can carry. Give me Splat Zones and a brush, I can carry. But there just doesn't seem to be a way to carry Tower because there just isn't a way to safely control it and push it. Maybe if I were better at charger, but alas no motion controls for my brain.

Charger is indeed the key. At B rank anyway. You could also get good with the bucket or dualies if you want to stay on the tower.

Oh, and the squelcher with poison bombs works well too.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'm enjoying the Tenta Missiles at least. Jump back to Spawn, light up the entire team, jump back to someone close to where I was :ninja:.

Yeah I was running a full special up set for a while with tenta missiles on a few different weapons. But people are getting wise to them I think so I'm swapping over to ink saver.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the ticket glitch is now fixed

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's better

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

We're MLG

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Not necessarily 0, you can have a little left over after your bar breaks.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Play ranked everyone

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Is there no S- rank? Or did I just get bumped up

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There is no S- rank. Anyway, does anyone know if you can get rid of pieces of clothing that you own? There's a shirt that I already have in the shop but it has a different main ability and I want the new one

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

gently caress, this is the first shirt I've seen with Special Charge up. I need it

I know you can trade stuff out if you buy a shirt you already have in the app, why can't you do it in game. nintendo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There's always an advantage to getting on the drat tower though. Get on the drat tower!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Jarogue posted:

You have to get Murch to steal the shirt off a squid and he will ask which one do you want and keeps the another. He also swaps shirts if you got one from Flow but then saw one at Annie's shop.

Someone buy the special charge up crimson parashooter and play a round with me

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Frankston posted:

I like it when I ink a path to the enemy point in rainmaker, and the enemy team just ignores it so when we get the rainmaker it's just a straight route there :)

I like when I do this and spam up on the D-pad and the rainmaker carrier goes their own way instead.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

GI_Clutch posted:

Just had a match where someone was idling. Not at spawn, but on the other side of the map. Eventually they started moving, but at the end of the round (we lost of course) the player scored a whopping 18 points using the ink brush. I don't even know what was going on. My only guess is they did a super jump and had no idea how to close the map and just stood around.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SeANMcBAY posted:

Is it more economical to scrub my Splatfest shirt after getting 1 or 2 chunks on it?

It might be more economical to scrub it after 1 but I'd rather do two so I'm not quitting out after every single win

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mahoning posted:

It took me like a week to realize this. I was very confused for awhile.

Another one I can't figure out the answer to.....how does the + time under the main time get calculated in Splat Zones?

https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Splat_Zones#Penalty

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Mussleforge Fitness is my home turf.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Can't we all just get along?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'd happily play Splatoon 2 with a member of team Mayonnaise.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The only thing that matters in ranked is the W. Who cares about your order on the list. Get on the tower.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Rexroom posted:

Just to stop derailing the thread any further, I'll just reiterate: Use the spoiler tags for single player content, regardless of how obvious you might feel it to be. Thank you.

Now to tackle a real topic: Why aerospray users are trash and need to have their specials nerfed.

They need to stop joining my ranked games

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bring back Mahi Mahi Resort

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

LPG Giant posted:

Ketchup is for you fat sugaraddicts.

Which is why it's going to win the splatfest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hiro Protagonist posted:

My brother wanted to get this game so we could play together. That said, I've heard that playing online together is a dumpster fire. How true is this?

True until you unlock League mode then you can play together as often as you want.