Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:
so i got a piece or gear from annie then later saw the same the same gear in the shop with a different main ability that i would rather have had but couldn't buy it cuz i owned it already.

I figured id have some way to get rid of or swap out the old piece since you can do that for the salmon run gear but couldn't find anything.

Am i missin somethin or am i just stuck with the first piece i bought? Are the splatnet gear and shop gear even supposed to have different main abilities?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

ive gotten the oops! all grillers wave at least half a dozen times today and have never come close to clearing it even once.

taking a strong stance against grillers

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

i still think the manhole wave with the hidden goldies is a crapshoot. i have yet to be able to tell any difference between the manhole glows even though the game claims there is one

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

splatune 2 and ikasu artbook 2 came in the mail today.
The artbook is still very good, just wish i could also get a digital version so the cool 2 page spreads arent messed up by the crease

AfroGunsou fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Nov 30, 2017

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

imo

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

when can i buy the tentacles live album to go with my sea o colors live album

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

finally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7fbAwMX24o

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

they took the bit of dialogue where pearl says "do you ever accidentally splat yourself when rolling with the dualies" and made it a feature

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

pearl has her eyes closed shes not even watching the cherry blossoms. marina is the clear winner yet again

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

is this salmon run deceptively difficult or something because ive played more than a dozen matches in a row and have won a single time

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

i waited too long to play clam blitz and now i was trying to get out of c- and it was a nightmare my teams just kept running around with no idea what to do holy moly

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

but can i get pearls bling or marinas sleeveless turtleneck for my squid/octo girl

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

i keep watching the octo expansion trailer cuz its so dope amd that track is a bop

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

When that trailer was first starting I thought it was a splatoon offshoot game and my first thought was a persona dancing style game and now i want that

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

i dont think they were going to the bathroom at all

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

Youre right i should give them the benefit of the doubt

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

ive been playing a lot more splatoon recently and have never done worse in a splatfest

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

i hope theres some kind of gold jacket so i can complete a 18k shades and gold hi-horse/n-pacer au look

Or some kind of longskirt option so i can be a sukeban

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

you should buy a switch for the very good games on it, splatoon 2 being one of them

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

ive sided with marina for every splatfest and never lost one

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

Ive been getting absolutely slaughtered this tome around
Im going to end in the 1700s if not lower which is below what i usually end at by a significant margin

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

octotune comes out mid july and theres no way it hits before the expansion itself

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

Dizz posted:

One thing i wish Salmon run had was some sot of sound notification for when your team has put enough eggs in the basket so you don't have to stress so much during a wave

It makes a different noise when you put in the final egg and any subsequent egg but its subtle enough you could miss it in the heat of things

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Goons

Nintengoons Discord server - For those who are more comfortable with Discord. Authenticate yourself in the #auth-waiting-room by typing !authme <yourforumname> and follow instructions.

Goon Friend codes - An editable list of goons and online games they play. I guess someone uses this.

Other stuff

Official English patch notes - Detailed changes to the game.

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

heres mine

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

Ive lost every single match so far tp teams with 3-4 tenta missiles. Did i miss something

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

this is abysmal

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

the more pulp the better but team marina as always

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

its been a year and i just realized today that your life preserver is the ink tank in salmon run

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

i keep getting put up against teams 60+ levels higher than me and get completely steamrolled

"Levels are just how much theyve been playing the game"

Yeah but they've been playing 60+ levels more than me and that's not worth nothing

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

I hope the next splatoon game is a spinoff of some kind. I would like to experience more of the splatoon world in different genres

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

Splatoon twewy

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:same:

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

takos are better vote marina

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

did this mf just say mischevious

AfroGunsou fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Mar 22, 2019

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

Just yesterday I was about to ask if there was any info on plans to release a CD with the Tentalive and SashiMori songs
lo and behold what I wake up to this morning

https://twitter.com/famitsu/status/1131484937863884800?s=19

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

im cool with splatoon 3 being a ways off if we get a cool spinoff or two in the interim

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

Was hoping to have a good time for the final splatfest but instead it's been the most miserable time I've ever had playing the game. Really sour note to go out on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSkcHLR7enQ