Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
I never had a Wii U, and I preordered this because it looks pretty darn fun. Thats my story.

Whats the range on the uh, sniper rifles? Can they hit people across the entire map or is there a range limit to it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
My first three rounds I kept getting clowned by a dude who obviously played the first game and was a veteran.

Then I finally embraced the motion controls. This game is so good.

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Whats a decent score to be aiming for in Turf Wars... On average I'm getting about 750-1000 in raw score (not including win bonuses or whatever).

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Can't wait for splatfest, team mayo is gonna cream ketchup :3:

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010

SeANMcBAY posted:

I just hope they last longer for 2. They killed them off way too early in Splatoon 1.

2 years they said for Splatoon 2

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
Chargers are glorious in Turf Wars... The amount of space you can cover with one shot adds up over time, and its stopping power is great. I unlocked the one with Ink Wall sub and the Bomb Rush special. It's amazing, don't think I ever get under 800 base using it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringbean
Aug 6, 2010
I don't get the Charger hate mannnnnnn. Sure, more often than not Charger players are stupid idiots who sit in one spot the entire time. But the good ones use that range to sprint around the map and flank in good spots.

I love my Charger :(

don't judge me.