Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
It seems hopeless but I'm praying for a stable eshop in ten minutes, a decent download speed, and strong server performance ingame. You can do it Nintendo I believe in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Fun Times! posted:

It seems hopeless but I'm praying for a stable eshop in ten minutes, a decent download speed, and strong server performance ingame. You can do it Nintendo I believe in you.

Ah well

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
You can't reset gyro controls when lying down :wtf:

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Losing all my matches but I'm loving it

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
How do you switch the roller weapons to the vertical mode?

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Gimbal lock posted:

Using the brush as a weapon means showing up at an angle that the enemy doesn't expect because you can move at really good speeds in enemy ink.

Wait what

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010

Mercury Crusader posted:

This is the story behind the most incredible series of murders to ever occur in the city of Seattle, Washington. You never read about them in your local newspapers or heard about them on your local radio or television station. Why? Because the facts were watered down, torn apart, and reassembled...in a word, falsified.

This is the closest I could recreate the outfit of a character from a 1970s TV series that nobody in 2017 knows or cares for.

Thought you were going for a 90's ska scene look

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Re: Rainmaker
You go and shoot it until it pops, then grab it and run to the enemy base for a touchdown. The person carrying the Rainmaker can use it to shoot, but there is a limit to how long you can carry it. When the limit is up or the carrying player is splatted, the Rainmaker is dropped on the ground and must be shot at again before being picked up. It's a shitshow at rank C- that's for drat sure.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I wish that the winning enemy team was displayed after matches to show off gear. I love looking at my own badass character every time but I want to force noobs to check me out.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
My fellow ketchup fiends and I are loving up these mayonnaise clowns.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Agreed shifty station is very fun. It's satisfying to capture the moving platforms and ride past enemy lines.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I feel like I'm the only one who likes all of the stages in the game.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Got 21 snails for being a ketchup loser king, which seems okay at 1 snail per reroll/ability slot. How often are splatfests?

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I gently caress with Moray Towers. I like all of the stages. This game owns.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
If I feel like practicing weapons I either play Salmon Run or I play ranked and switch to the weapon that got the most kills or contributed most to the previous match. I wish there was a gun game mode but Salmon Run is pretty close.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I admit it, I was worthless with the charger during the fog round

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Does my invisibility affect my clothes and stuff I'm holding because if not then gently caress that, let me fly.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
drat that's tight. Thanks for the heads up.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
The charger can actually kill regular salmonids half decently if you spam it rather than charge it. Still makes me nervous when I get it though.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I wait for the second slot to fill because I'm poor.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
I love matches against kids. My team just pwned Greg, Nate, Josh and Daniel, all under level 11. They had 330p by the game's end. Change your diapers boys

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Just had a 7 win streak for team flight before the invisibullshitters managed a victory.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Guess what? My team of four aerosprays won against team invis.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Idk if it was the brella or the charger (it was the charger) but salmon run today suuuucked

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Mr. Grizz's weapon is motivation

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Yeah this Salmon Run is really making me own up to the fact that I'm bad with certain weapons. I can dig it.

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Is there Salmon Run tonight?

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
Does it ban you from Mario Kart online and Isaac dailies and everything? Can you still use the eshop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fun Times!
Dec 26, 2010
So I got my code for splat gear when I signed up for Nintendo online. I don’t splat as much anymore, so here it is. Idk who would read this thread who hasn’t already paid for online and got their own code, but whatever!

B14F14JB59KDVXLC