Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Zaphod42 posted:

The only thing in question is can 2 people ON ONE SWITCH go online?

Their website says this

So, I just bought a second Switch/game copy for my husband in order for us to dominate league play as duos. (And if we can somehow both play online off one Switch, I will donate it to a friend under the assumption they will also join us in kid squidding.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

Be honest with yourself and vote for what you actually like. Don't be like the Marie diehards in the first game that pretended they actually roasted hotdogs over a campfire instead of marshmallows.

You sir, are so very misguided. (also .52 gal deco is the slickest gun, but that new Crayon one has piqued my interest in the worst way)

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

Beelerzebub posted:

Ice cream cake > Ice Cream > Cake

This is the supreme truth. I will splat anyone who disagrees.

Primpin and Pimpin
Sep 2, 2011

vs.

This is proving to be a tough decision for me, but I'll probably stick to my roots of not being allowed in the sun anyway.