Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012
I'm glad people still underestimate how far the Splatling Gun can shoot. That's gotten me more splats than I probably rightfully deserve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012

It seems the dithered pics trend is starting to simmer down, as old fashioned Miiverse-style posts are becoming a more and more common sight in my plaza.

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012
Godspeed to all the pub Salmon Runners out there who helped me get all the prizes to be won (other than the repeating shirts, obviously) in only a few short hours.

It might have been just luck, but it feels like this weapon setup really clicked in spite of the Clash Blaster. Only had a few losses to speak of, and we managed to coast away with 59 golden eggs twice and 61 a time after that.

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012
The "stop drawing furries" rebuttals have reached a head:

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012
Long story short: someone made a post simply reading "stop posting furries" in the plaza last week, and the obvious inverse happened. A vast majority of plaza posts you'll see right now are furry-related.

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012

Did everyone get a fully pre-leveled mining hat, or is it random chance? I know my Grizzco polo last month wasn't pre-leveled like this, at least.

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

I've gotten shirts randomly with 1-3 slots filled in, it can happen. If it's a dupe you can opt to just scrub them for free too which is great
Interesting. I'd never seen anyone mention it that I can recall, so it was a surprise when it showed up the other day.

pokeyman posted:

Twice tonight I was lining up a shot against the big missile guy (steelhead?) only to get bumped by some shithead fish at the last second, throwing off my shot.

Sorry team.
I think most people have had that happen at least a time or two. Usually when the Scrapper's vehicular manslaughter attempts are happening.

Worst thing I've personally had happen in a Salmon Run was earlier tonight, when even after being on the charging cradle all afternoon my left Joycon decided it was out of battery without warning and I had to scramble to snap together the handheld mode before my team lost (we still lost). I felt so sorry for the rest of my team, we were on the final wave and everything.

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012

I'd like to thank Mr. Grizz for financing my continued crippling clothes shopping addiction.

EDIT: Seriously, that whole big line of coin gachas in this Salmon Run is great.

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012
People in Profreshional still have a strange aversion to killing Flyfish, even after a month of play. Is their thought process that you should just dodge them and focus on more important targets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fossilized Rappy
Dec 26, 2012

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Show me your inklings!

Let's go bowling!

Alternatively, let's not!