Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP4pks9CtSE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

:great:

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
Ugh, it is painful being in several Rainmaker matches in a row where the squidiot with the rainmaker just fucks around or even goes backward instead of even trying to push.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

Cactus posted:

I read the blog post and still have absolutely no idea what clout is, how to get it, and how to stop the bad guys from getting it. Guess I'll find out later when I get a chance to play.

Normal: Clout = total inked turf

Pro: Clout = total inked turf + bonuses, but only for the winning team and only if the other team has higher Splatfest Power

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Besides the Tentabrella, which just feels too cumbersome for me, I want to kinda try brushes and rollers. I've never really played them but I'm always impressed by the people that do. Plus anything that requires less aiming is ok by me. I think that's where I suffer with the Tentabrella. Its firing rate is so slow, that despite its power you have to really hit the target dead on, I'm so bad at aiming that missing just once pretty much seals my fate.

With brushes, I've had a lot of fun being a super aggressive flanker, because as long as you keep an eye on your ink you can go straight through bad guy turf at full speed.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
It feels like half my Salmon Run attempts this go-round have been really terrible because randos use the Grizzco weapons as an excuse to vanish to far corners of the map and I end up as the only one even trying to lead bosses.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
Freelance Salmon Run is now just awful, so predictions in this thread were accurate. STOP RUNNING TO THE EDGES OF THE MAP

Edit: stop running towards your team when a griller laser is on you

Edit edit: when the area with the basket has five bosses in it KILL THEM FIRST INSTEAD OF FOLLOWING A SCRAPPER AROUND

Edit edit edit: There are people on Profreshional who don't know that the round ending un-splats you

Roadie fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Oct 10, 2018

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
Splatoon MMO is obviously the way to go. Phantasy Squid Online.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I'd make a turning tricks joke but Pearl is probably the pimp.

"probably"

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
My dark secret: I always stick to rollers, brushes, or brellas because I will never not be poo poo at joystick aiming. Any time I try to use a charger against actual people it ends up as a huge embarassment.

Bless this game for catering to idiots like me.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
Point sensor is a boring sub that's fantastic if you've got a good team.

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

:yeah:

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013
In the year 2525
If squid is still alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roadie
Jun 30, 2013

BrightWing posted:

I guess put me down as a filthy dirty blaster user, cause Range Blaster is the only thing i can get work done on.

I've been sticking with the Rapid Blaster because the little blips between shots are just long enough for me to readjust my terrible controller aim, and the range is just long enough to hit squids one platform up on most maps.