Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

I've literally lost 20 regulars in a row and I'm heartbroken over how little I'm enjoying this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Anyone else experiencing the empty spot where the squid you just splatted once stood continuing to shoot you for a disconcertingly long time afterwards? I literally had time to turn around, get shot in the back, incredulously turn around and get splatted by a guy I'd killed nearly three seconds before. Are the servers just that bad?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

BattleMaster posted:

Lol do boy squids really have a pompadour option?

I saw it less as a pompadour and more as a "douchebag Hitler youth cut"

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Just played with the trislosher, this thing is ridiculous

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

grand theft grotto posted:

I agree. I've been using the trislosher a lot because I like its balance of range, spread and the ink armor special but it's not a super broken weapon that takes no skill to use and there are many counterplays to it.

like what

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

In Training posted:

Anything with range

ah yes, the classic "just get really good at sniping and every shooter game is balanced" stupid loving bullshit

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

LethalGeek posted:

It's like...20 pixels shorter. Barely at all

20 pixels shorter/longer describes my perception of basically any weapon range comparison

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

what the gently caress kind of lovely article talks a whole lot about a huge cool animal and then doesn't show any loving pictures of it

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Zelder posted:

Why so angry friend

You know what it is! It's all of the goddamn furry art!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Guess they didn't actually test the barriers in Shifty Station - just spent the last minute of a match being repeatedly blown up on the spawn platform by a guy with a blaster.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Internet Kraken posted:

Its a massive flat map with little cover and huge sight lines. Its insanely lovely for brush users.

the constant high grounds and chokepoints also make it really lovely to be against - you guessed it - stupid loving sloshers

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

petition to remove blasters

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

I love everything about this game and I really wish playing it wasn't an infuriating lagfest

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

They should map one of the unused buttons to a voice line that says "Stand on the Tower!" so I can buy a turbo controller and hold down that button one hundred percent of the time

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

I boo the man as his father!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

started playing this again and I'm not ranked in Clam Blitz which means every game I'm with colorblind six year olds

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Blasters kind of feel like... like cheating, almost

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Man, gently caress sloshers.

Is there a deco version of the .96 Gal yet, and if so when do I get it?

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

raditts posted:

It has stingray

Ew, no thanks.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

My problem with Salmon Run is that nobody, nobody, throws grenades at Flyfish. Nobody!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

I can't wait for the gun I really like to get an alternate version that has a special weapon that isn't stupid garbage!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Dr. Fetus posted:

Inkjet meta is back.

This is a thing? I'm just now getting into watching these competitivedudes, and up until now I've always thought the inkjet was awful.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

Elman posted:

This killed ARMS for me. I felt like playing with joycons put you at a disadvantage, and I didn't see the point in playing it with traditional controls.

The motion controls in ARMS are strictly better, as far as I know, because you have more control over simultaneously moving and aiming your punches.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

I prefer my juice to be juice and not sludge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

inner agent 3 is a really cool idea that, like the rest of the game, is constantly dragged down by loving autobombs