Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Oh man. Having the carbon roller on a firefly round in salmon run and just mowing over 3 dozen salmonids is amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Gotta respect the commitment of that Trevor guy to draw Callie everyday for the past like 200 days

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

The Splatoon 2 splatfests have been pretty lame tbh, at least compared to Splatoon 1’s. I mulled over the Pizza vs. Burgers & the Sleeping vs Eating ones for ages

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Thunderdome shifty station was the best and should be in regular rotation

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

lmao what a ending to the dlc.

I am so loving glad i went in completely blind, all those twists and dialogue were incredible

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

That lil’ divot before the gate in the new shifty station level. the ultimate hidey spot....

edit: Octolings dance a bit differently to inklings in the plaza during the splatfests :3:

Lube Enthusiast fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Jun 23, 2018

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Pokefloats was fantastic and i hope it returns for smash ultimate

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I miss the minigun hugging win animation from splat 1 it was cute

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Didn’t think the Grizzco slosher was particularly good, then i realised it ignores all boss armor and i gasped irl

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

I don’t know if it’s because it’s the last splatfest and or it might Splatoon 3’s plot/returning characters: but i’m having a aneurysm trying to pick a side here

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

The Splatoon characters and setting is fantastic i hope nintendo do more with this franchise like a spinoff

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

*extremely haven’t played this game in weeks voice* oh wow, Splatoon rules

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Always give 100% and always booyah

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

It’s Bloblobbering time

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Are the x100 games only in pro mode or whatever it’s called?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Lost my first and only x10 match by just 0.5 of a point.

I just wanted a screencap with that big novelty cheque-like score card :smith: