Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Jonas Albrecht posted:

We should really do some scheduled GoonSalmon Runs.

I'd be down for this.

I just want to be able to make a 4 person party with some friends so we can all enjoy a Splatfest together. That and split screen online, but I doubt very much that it's going to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Absolutely digging this splatfest, but I wish you could be matched with other people if you don't have a full team of four.
Wife and I are looking for a fourth person if anybody wants to hop into a party.

Friend code is SW-7348-1070-8137

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Gimbal lock posted:

You're going to have to specify your allegiance

Sorry, that's right! We're Ice Cream, the best team.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

God I missed this game

I definitely need to practice with the ink jet more, though. I never feel like I can use it effectively

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

Kirios posted:

anyone wanna salmon run?

I'm down for a few rounds, if you're still playing