Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Bloodly posted:

I'm left with a feeling.

"Them city slickers and their Zapfish....Don't know what work is like." "The problems here are a lot different than in Inkopolis."

City/area rivalry sort of thing.

The big fancy tourist parts of town from Inkopolis vs the residential districts. That's the kind of vibe I got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
I'm mixed on the chunks thing. Them costing 10 points to add abilities followed by 20 and 30 there after is brutal, but I kind of get it since then it would completely homogenize the clothes. I remember in Splatoon one that there was a period of time where the only headgear most people wore was the Captains Hat since it had attack up which was really beneficial for chargers.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

The Bloop posted:

Very excited

Squid sisters all up in the trailer but did anyone see off the hook anywhere

Now I'm wondering if they're gonna be involved as the news casters again or if they'll do another dlc campaign expansion.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Fedule posted:

I don't understand anything of what I saw but I am ready to waste many more months on this

I dearly hope they learn from last time and let people just play it whenever instead of having a schedule

I know they will still have a schedule

I'm not too bothered by the schedules since they tend to last for a day or two sometimes more and the events come every couple of days so it works out.

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018

Bloodly posted:

So where the hell are we that a sea could evaporate?

People thought it was France because of the Eiffel Tower until someone pointed out that there was a three pointed pyramid in the background as well as the general look of the region(sandstone and tumbleweeds).